Help: I need Jazz Fest Tickets

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for the BIG Chief VIP package. Hoping Bruce our Ceo and founder can provide a link soon with company discount and purchase info.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fat man only participates in musical events where his own employees are there to sing along, clap, and cheer as they think somehow complimenting his limited piano playing ability will impact their careers.

Sadly, they're right. It does help.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A company built on Jazz music philosophy should send its employees to the Jazz fest. What great training it would be. Living the company mission.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just over a week until the start of Jazz Fest. Come on Bruce hook your Jazz employees up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's the cheapest Jazz enthusiast out there. Hook yur peeps up Bruce!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To All My Jazz Employees:

As the founder and CEO of Jazz Pharma as well as a Jazz music fan, I am happy to announce that you can expense Jazz Fest tickets using your company card. I named our company after Jazz music and I want each of you to live our mission by enjoying the Jazz fest on me.

Bruce
    Founder and CEO

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrBT_2xqBlXNbwAoU7BGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTByOHZyb21tBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzcg--/RV=2/RE=1461328178/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.nojazzfest.com%2ftickets%2f/RK=0/RS=Iq5WLZwlMotSmecc1jdbowahy7E-

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You da man Bruce. Play it down my brotha. Will you make an appearance yourself at the fest?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in New Orleans now preparing to fest it up beginning tomorrow through Sunday. I will authorize an additional personal day off for any Jazz employee who lives our Jazz mission by attending Jazz Fest.

Bruce
    CEO and Founder of Jazz

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We love you Bruce! Thanks for creating this company and making it about Jazz music.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's been wet and stormy weather from our company sponsored tent at Jazz fest. We have had several Jazz employees stop buy and show their support and affection for Jazz music along with living our company mission. Their attendance will be noted moving forward.

Bruce
    Jazz Founder and CEO

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spring time is in the air which means jazz fest is getting near. What is the latest in the company company jazz fest tickets this year?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ticket available on limited basis. Good ole days are gone where everyone got to go. Based on your manager and your sales performance.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Free Jazz fest admission was one of coolest perks of working here. Now it's gone. This place has really gone into the shitter.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the company contact for the tickets? How many are available? Jazz is always a huge company sponsor of the Jazz fest. Any help is appreciated.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

www.jazzman.com

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have attempted to contact my brother at the company, L'il Jermaine. If anyone can come up with tickets, it would be him! L'il Jermaine is going back and forth to and from Berkely, trying to resolve his graduation information, and getting things in order. He is also working here at Jazz on a full time basis, learning all facets of how a pharmaceutical company works!
    I'll post here if he is able to help out with a couple of tickets.

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well time is running short creole cake. The fest is this weekend. a company named Jazz you think would be a VIP sponsor at the Jazz Fest. All inclusive package should be fair play. Will call will be best bet with the short turn around.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm very sorry dumplin' but I've been unable to get in touch with L'il Jermaine about the tickets. He's out of pocket for the next week or two. My advice, you may want to take a chance and try to get tickets from a fan who wants to sell a ticket ot two.
    As you can imagine, we at Jazz get many requests for sponsorships for events. This year we decided NOT to sponsor Jazz Fest. Perhaps we will in 2018!

LaToya Jazz

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What rock you been living under Creole Cake? Jazz is very much apart of the Jazz fest. Many of us partied at the VIP tent with Earth Wind & Fire.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like I said before, Peaches, we at Jazz Pharmaceuticals decided to NOT sponsor anything at this year's JazzFest.
    Perhaps a few years ago you partied with The Everly Brothers or Jay and the American's. But there was nothing recent.

LaToya Jazz