Help! My boss is a moron.

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline Lab Personnel' started by Anonymous, Oct 4, 2009 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Speaking from the C band... I don't think I"m a moron, but you never know. There do seem to be a high percent of morons in some places. But they are not limited to the C band - there are D band morons also. In any case, what do you do when your boss is a moron? You can leave, but there are morons all over, and not everyone at GSK is a moron. You can try to limit the damage by speaking up to prevent moronic actions. If you are not a moron, people will recognize this and listen to you. Make yourself indispensable to people who are not your boss. Eventually, some C band person who is not a moron will notice that you have a brain and will pitch in to help you. It may take a while, but usually morons get their just payback. Hang in there.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe we should start another poll asking how well my moron boss will do during the IMS/PD re-org:

A) get sacked
    B) get promoted
    c) maintain current role/responsibility

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

moron update

Update from Moron-watch:

Correct answer was "C"

Moron survived the re-org. But I guess that wasn't a big surprise since at my location there were very few cuts at bozo's level. Only a few VPs and Dept Heads. I don't think any group leaders got cut.

I guess one good thing about the reorg - Baldoni doesn't seem as visible or audible as was. Don't know what he's busy with. He used to be able to do a reorg and spout his warped wisdom. Maybe he's getting old and can't multitask anymore.

Meanwhile Moron is still going to meetings, going to fitness center, representing our department on various 'expert' teams (gag me) generating new guidelines and making sure everyone has their PDPs up to date and aligned with department goals.

Hey moron boss - a lab coat isn't just something you wear while guiding the inspector around the lab. Try doing some actual F'n work. I'm busy over here. Oh excuse me, I know you have to run off to a FLL telecon. And I know tomorrow you'll be 'working' from home. [Wink. Wink.] If your definition of work is shagging the maid. [!Hombre grande!]

We'll maybe new lay off rumors can give me another ray of hope.

Have a blessed day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work in your division/area of GSK, but I think your post is hilarious. Keep us updated on your manager's progress. And don't forget to give him/her a pat on the back along the way!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: moron update

That quote perfectly describes GSK's Development organization.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: moron update

..but, we are outsourcing lab jobs, not mgt jobs so the situation gets worse...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update: My !EX! boss is still a moron - but no longer my boss!!!

Free at last, free at last
    I thank God I'm free at last

FINALLY!!!

The latest shake-up in RTP has freed me from my moron boss.

Great news for me - bad news for the folks who will now report to that paper pushing, SOP quoting, moron.

My moron EX-boss has moved on to greener pastures and now has higher level asses to kiss.

Free at last, free at last
    I thank God I'm free at last