Help?!?!?!

Discussion in 'ECR Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2012 at 2:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone please give me the scoop on this company??? There is an opening in my area in Nashville and I am wondering whether it is worth pursuing. What is the culture like? I realize every company has parts that suck, but overall, is it a decent place to work? What is the pay range? Are the territories huge? Do you drive your own car and get a gas card/mileage reimbursement? Seems like that is the direction of most these days. I would really appreciate some information if you would be so kind to take the time to respond. Please none of the "typical" CP silliness!!!!! I REALLY want to know!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Join this company if you want to sell a bunch of "me-too" products. This company is the laughing stock of the pharma industry.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pharma snob.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is exactly correct, the company is a joke, I don't even put it on my resume.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the company is ok and the products are so-so; they do have some hot chicks that work there; a super hot one and her name starts with c or k. somewhere down south-bama, louisiana, or miss; i can't remember because i was high during the entire meeting. i cant stomach meetings unless i am stoned.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

base around 40k, commision is uncapped but looking around 20k if you work your territory. it is very small pharma, but the company is a great small company, you drive your own car and they give you mileage, great benefits, the way it is ran is kinda of a joke, but you have to remember it is small pharma. have some pretty good products right now, but you never know how long you will have the products. its like any other job, what you put in it, is what you are going to get out of it. if you like autonomy, this company is for you.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if the Nashville position has been filled? Who is the DSM?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there gps tracking on the cars?