Helping The Chad take his life back from Rockville

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by anonymous, Nov 29, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As promised, this will be a new weekly that is comprised of "tips" for The Chad. For far too long The Chad has allowed Rockville to abuse the field. The goal of these "tips" is to help The Chad come back to reality and remember the fundamentals associated in management. I assure you these "tips" are free of charge, so there is no need be concerned on how this may impact our ability to hit forecast.

Tip to The Chad: Leadership is the art of getting someone to do something you want done because they want to do it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this Chad thing is getting old

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what’s getting old? Having money stolen from me by the company I work for, which incidentally, keeps telling me they love me and I’m helping to build something, when I now know that’s a load of crap

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i completely agree. I lost money too. It’s a matter of time before lots of reps leave. However, let’s call it what it is, no more Chad. Just say supernus or who ever. Also, I wonder how many reps will leave by the time January hits !

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sorry if this is getting old for you. I would advise you to push through the message fatigue as you have instructed us to do so over the past few years. Unfortunately, with over 120 views on the first day you're opinion "this Chad thing is getting old" is not the majority.

If you do not like my thread please do feel free to refrain from reading it.

In the meantime All Hail The Chad!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn’t count when you post twice just to agree with yourself

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the Chad lives on!! Haven’t been able to bonus in a year. And don’t you dare tell me “ work harder” because we all know this gig is all about pipeline and territory. Can’t wait for Q1 POA. I wanna know what is left to be said to us

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You may want to consider seeing a therapist. I’m sorry that someone hurt you but you have to pick yourself up. You seem mentally unstable

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's easy for The Chad to say this, he didn't have his Q3 bonus tampered with.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your gonna cut our bonus and expect us to work hard? Haha, the SF starts at 11 and ends the day at 1. And that’s being generous

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

200+ people had the same thing happen to them as you. The difference is we are handling our emotions like adults. The satisfaction you are getting from this Chad stuff isn’t healthy and is bordering on obsessive at this point. For your own sanity you need to move on or move forward. That’s life.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a lowly rep, and I totally agree. Get over it. Like do you have no friends? No family? No one other than Chad? Lol ...I got a smaller check than I would've otherwise.. and I've accepted it and gotten over it.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only Chad I know is the pregnant Chad of Florida

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn’t count if you immediately repost agreeing with yourself. No need to qualify with “I’m a rep too” or “just one of you” like it’s not suspicious or anything. I couldn’t roll my eyes any harder

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha considering the fact that I only posted one of these, it proves you're reeeal pathetic. Roll those eyes, baby. At least one other person is on my side lol.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm glad you hear me! More importantly, I'm glad it's bothering you or else you wouldn't be spending your Saturday night thinking of me. Remember to tune in for another free tip next Friday 12/6!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The looney from the nut house is back

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is twisting your wrist to view this thread. I do however appreciate your contribution to the view count!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are like a car crash. It is bad, but I can’t look away. You are a looney and belong up the hill in the nut house