Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Paul take your political agenda and shove it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you know it’s bad when the NRA is cancelling their meeting due to Covid but Paul is like “Covid what”

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m just angry that Paul is not giving a us a choice. I love my job but I don’t want to have to choose between being targeted and fired because I don’t feel safe traveling to the meeting and eating dinner at a restaurant with everyone. People won’t wear their masks, they will have the water bottle in front of them so they can look like they are drinking. I have small kids. I worry that I will bring it home to them. I hate that this company puts us in a position to choose between our jobs and our family.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys just don’t get it. Coming on here is not fixing anything. What do you expect!?!? THIS MAN IS A CERTIFIABLE PSYCHOTIC A-HOLE!!!!!! People that he holds to the highest standard on his team bitch about him being an a-hole.

Say you have been exposed and get a pass for the meeting although rumor has it that Ricardo will be there. It may be a good idea for us all to show up so he can how much his company has been destroyed

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adolf Rittmann is a great leader

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s bailing on the POA this weekend!?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smellsinn...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got exposed so I ain't going. Later Paulie!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So much for “wear a mask indoors at all times”. I saw maybe two masks today. Can’t wait for us all to all work from home for two weeks after someone comes back with a positive test.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop bitching. Get vaccinated and get on with your life. It’s the whiny bitching of the people like you that causes these mandates to stay in effect. Just hide in your basement for the next few years and let the rest of us be

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While the spike proteins in the jabbed accumulate throughout your vascular endothelium, increasing the risk of micro clots, ITP and other vascular events.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone tested positive yet ?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For syphilis? Yes!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

but those two guys went back home to the east coast

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewed a while back. Backed out after one of your former employees told me what was going on. Dodged that bullet. Feel bad for the shit that is going on around you. Hope all of you find something better. You don’t deserve what you are getting.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Irony. Last feb we have a virtual meeting because of delta. But numbers are at there highest and we are all going to Miami to party it up. Paul again trying to downsize without letting anyone go!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Irony is the same whiny liberals that swore they would would leave after the September live meeting are still here. Stop threatening and please leave already. You can stay in your house double masked and safe until the end of time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

o_OWho is getting exposed right before the meeting?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m using my kids. I’ll tell my manager that they were exposed at school and now I have to stay home with them. Have fun guys

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dumbass