Hematology

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2018 at 11:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

on a brighter note, who’s getting excited about the next NSM? Vegas baby! Can’t wait. Best party of the year! Any guesses on the big band?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hematoxicty is sinking fast, might as well party at NSM, there won't be anyone left next year but lifers!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

really??? Do you think we need a NSM.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell yeah best meeting to hook up

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, looks like somebody hit the target on that one! Wonder who?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how this chick basically admits to being a whore by giving us her personality profile based off all of her dating a ton of guys. I wonder what STD she has? My bet is on Herpes. Sounds like she specializes in trump supporters.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad, you didn't see the reality at least 5 years ago. Many of us left Hem for a real start up and made millions in stock options and larger base salaries and bonuses since. Never looked back except to see what happened to the old high school crowd tonight.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True but Pharmacyclics is just another big Pharma now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genentech was Merck West for years and will continue to be... They are big pharma...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poster #187 total BS! Anyone who “made millions” wouldn’t be trolling here. Piss off dirtbag!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like VEGAS too me! Don’t want to visit there, don’t want to live there. One big giant STD!

Too bad Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas! LOL

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Might want to get your head out of your a** and stop worrying about NSM. The next gig should be top of the To Do list. GNE is over.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DNA will survive! I’m staying, the grass isn’t always greener. I don’t dig Vegas myself either...

I thought it was about the chick talking about the dickhead DSM who went off on the threatening rant on earlier post.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DNA is still better than most, leave if you don’t like it.

Vegas does suck! Still enjoy seeing all my peeps at NSM.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The thing is just to survive NSM...seriously, go to bed early. Nothing good happens after 9 or 10 pm, unless you are interviewing...that's a different story.

It's a nice career. Go for it, but you need to be extremely impressive if you are looking for the next chapter of your career. Prep as much as you can.

Good luck!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it can be a nice career but not sure at GNE in its present state. Time to rethink the plan.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read back in this thread for yourself. CRAZY DSM going off threatening people, real sicko!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tough to beat cheap cd20's coming to market

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

:(