Hematology

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2018 at 11:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heme is a group of jerks. They won't be missed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heme is not in a great place. Leah JG made things even worse and then jumps ships.

Layoffs will be hard on the Rituxan/Gazyva team. There is not much to either of those products.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming true.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of leadership going to Seattle genetics...will take the best of the best with them. This ship is just about sunk

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did we get so screwed up?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arrogance.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Simon left. Nancy left. A bunch of "marketing" people came into Sales and had no clue. New Squad Lead came in and messed up anything that was working in marketing, which wasn't that much to start.

This is how you destroy a great place to work. You can't blame people for leaving now.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joke right? The demise was Nancy forcing Jon Berndt out of the NSD roll...and Tom leaving marketing. Complete clown show since....

Old timers know this to be true.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup it was the start of ROCHE’s ideas of innovation
    Gazyva
    Hycela

That is why it is Bullshit bingo ego when we talk about being an innovator..

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been here a while and the problem in the south started back when Jerry was running the place. He hired or promoted anyone willing to kiss his butt, Chad, Karen, Dwayne, Mike... I hope I get a package so I can leave. All these companies are the same. Genentech is falling behind and getting rid of scientist is a cause of that. If I don't get a package, it's still time to go.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True but it's really worse than this. I worked with two of these people and they knew nothing about business. All they knew were the talking points the company wanted us to use.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The eight years of Roche MBAs aka Jamie Slater sunk this franchise. Roche knows this is a hole that they can't climb out of for the next 10 years.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel like the violinist on the Titanic! No life boat and going into frozen water! Still not leaving until I get my lottery check!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those fools drowned ... pathetic lazy entitled GNE attitude. Little secret here, you could've made many lottery checks if you were smart and left years ago, oh well. If you were ambitious and confident you would've left, not forced out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FU, I'll sit on my lazy ass and collect my lottery check!!!!! I busted my ass for heme for years with no return on my investment!