Hematology

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2018 at 11:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha, settle down Mr/Ms. Manager. You're not all that.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RM's are taking the fall for the lowest ranking DM's.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another diddonuffin ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the dumbest thread ever! No one ever takes a fall here. Not even all the losers that should. HL, TT, MG, SQ, BD, PJ, GS, MR, SK, DC, RW, NM, and finally HT

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear several on your list will be gone between now and year end. Poor rankings

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

???????

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Use to be some good managers and still several but too many sociopaths creeping in. Run!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alright Mr. Tuff Guy, SG from LV!

Why don’t you just pull your cap down farther over dark sunglasses so we can’t see squinty eyes!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would gladly work for SG> He's a true blue guy. Displaced? well help him what is your beef. Oh yeah another agenda pushing rep its all about me right? yep so typical of you. If you were in my TB you wouldn't last a day.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s up finally being asked to do your job? Actually being held accountable for the first time? Can’t hack it? What’s you excuse now? Bad forecast? Coverage? Though Leader support? Functional partners? Yep I have heard them all. If you really had an issue you have plenty of opportunity to man up and address them with leadership. If you were a really good rep you would have multiple job offers and would have left already. No one wants you. You have no job opportunities. You are desperately hanging on and we know you don’t work. You will be cut loose, except no big buyout for you. We kept you so we can embarrass you with PM’s and a nice PIP. Everyone will know how worthless you are as we put you on a plan. You will cry and post more on cafepharma but it is pointless. Then finally when you have no pride left and you beg for your job because of your family or whatever. I will be there to look you in the face and tell you finally how much of a piece of crap you really are. Oh don’t worry everyone in your area will know you got canned and no other company will come near you. You will have to finally get a real job. Probably washing cars or something and you will regret being a piker. You think to yourself, If I only gave 100% and did what was asked I had it so good. Nope you are a loser and the bill is due. So get ready.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this indicative of management behavior? I have no idea who these people are but this in an embarrassment. Looks like mgr could use some HR 'coaching'? Or maybe you could both just take it out to the parking lot. Grow up, everyone!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree - really pathetic.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way that manager is my hero, finally some accountability. If you are doing your job bringing in solid numbers you have nothing to worry about. If not get ready to be cut loose. It’s not personal just business. So go ahead keep whining. Remember the bell will toll for you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh....not necessarily. I knew some BOLDed people who had good numbers and were leaders. It WAS personal in their situation. But, I hear other companies are more than happy to hire them. GNE's loss.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck to them all and Godspeed.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This says all you need to know about the growing number of managers in this company. Vindictive sociopaths who care nothing about their teams. Bob, Herb, and Art would cry.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is JJ back or is it one of his great DM promotions?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Outstanding example of leadership! Those who can't/won't do, manage. And those who can't manage are finding their way to GNE. Time to leave.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good! Please please please leave and save me the trouble of managing your lazy butt out. You are the cancer dragging the whole team down. Just quit and go somewhere else. If you hate it so much then do something and stop all the drama.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another excellent example of mature leadership.