Henry Schein Rumor

Discussion in 'Henry Schein Dental' started by Anonymous, May 18, 2010 at 9:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You struggle with Camlog because the implant sucks, and you suck!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the deal with brassler confirmed (is this about endo or implants ) ?how about SE ,what's going on ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, and again its Brasseler...did you really believe it when the d bag couldn't even spell the company's name?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Henry Schein will do increasingly well selling implants. Most dentists are now trained in dental school to restore and place implants. With the size and coverage of its sales force as well as its strong position in the dental market it is well positioned to supply dental implants to dentists.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been contacted by a recruiter for a schein endo position in Texas. Brasseler files will be some of the new products I will be representing.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't you think this would have been disclosed. Schein is a publicly traded co. The have partnerships with many companies and have invested in many companies. If they bought Brasseler outright you would know.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They didn't purchase them outright, they bought most of Carousel's paper and now own 51%.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would they buy them? Their a dental distribution company not a manufacturer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does the pay look like?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True that, but they are a brand more than anything and they have exclusive distribution rights to a great endo line, for a start.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is HSD working w/ SybronEndo anymore? I know the SE reps used to get paid on what their HSD reps sold in their territory.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for a job with Henry Schein/Zahn Dental...any thoughts on Zahn. I hear the VP/GM is totally nuts. Real feedback would really help. Thanks

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is some feedback: Not good to assume or call the VP/GM,"nuts", especially if you want to get this job.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Schein and Brasseler will work together internationally, not inside the US.

If you're going to be representing Brasseler endo files, then HS will be buying them directly from BUSA and selling them from there... anyone can call BUSA and order files, what that individual chooses to do with them is their choice.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, Carousel never owned 51%....so "most" of the paper wouldn't do sh*t, nor would all of it. Its pretty annoying when people just post sh*t.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even more annoying when you don't read. No one said Carousel owned 51%. Despite the denials, evidence on reports of HSIC's Q2 make it clear. It has happened, deal with it. Don't believe it? Check out market analysis being sent to many labs right now accross the US to help entice them to participate in a survey for the same analysts. It's all there, don't be stupid. Good news for owners of HSIC stock, apparently. Bad news for HSIC suppliers of similar goods. And bad news for..........????? Time will tell.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you still believe in the Easter Bunny? Shine up the shoes and hit the bricks, turns out ýáll been lied to again, when will you ever learn? There`s not an honest bone in your leader´s body. He would do anything he could to maximize his take from the shell of Peter´s company. Anything he could to maximize his BOD place on all manner of Savannah institutions and none of it will ever add up to shit. Employees not in the inner circle will be screwed. It´s all about him and his desire to be somebody, no one else matters. Familiar with the southern culture of honor? Read up on it and all will be more clear, trust me, get the hell out now.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, we'll trust you....some d bag on cafe pharma.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Schein does own stake BUSA and cannot sell Seq files till 2012 when the niti patient runs out. How much this will change the companies is not known. BUSA reps are unhappy and have taken huge cuts in pay over the last 2 years.. Only a matter of time before they all leave or go someplace else like patterson or benco. We hope Don and Matt both burn in hell for wrecking what was once a great company! Stay far away from this sinking ship!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Schein does own stake in BUSA and cannot sell Seq files till 2012 when the niti patient runs out. How much this will change the companies is not known. BUSA reps are unhappy and have taken huge cuts in pay over the last 2 years.. Only a matter of time before they all leave or go someplace else like patterson or benco. We hope Don and Matt both burn in hell for wrecking what was once a great company! Stay far away from this sinking ship!!!