Heraeus Kulzer

Discussion in 'Dental Reps General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2014 at 11:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Stay Positive! It's a great company. Sometimes I wished I would have stayed. I still have friends there."

How ARE things going for you down at the home ?

2. Your mom

Your mom Guest

Okay, post #20 is definitely a current employee and is very misleading, turnover has not slowed down and that’s why there have been promotions! They have to replace the managers that left.

Look, I worked at this place for a while, not in sales but in the corporate office. From a sales perspective, post #11 is pretty fair. But internally, this place is a mess. Almost all of upper management has been replaced in the last year and a half….everybody but the President, go figure. They completely cut the Inside Sales department, they have more Marketing “managers” than they know what to do with, yet they still had to go out and hire a NY Marketing agency to do their work for them (heard rumors that this contract was worth $1M). The Customer Service department has experienced significant turnover and the finance department is mostly made up of “temps”. They were going to “phase out” their manufacturing and shipping departments…….but then didn’t.

You get the picture, if you’re looking for a sales job for the next year or two, go for it, you’ll mostly be taking re-orders, a monkey could do it. However, if you are at all interested in finding a company to build a career and future with…run far, far away.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds easy! How do I apply?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does HK have a training program? What is it like? Is it good or bad?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they have a training program, 3 weeks home study, then off to corporate for 2 weeks of in person training. Very thorough.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they have a program. I just went through it. You are definitely tired at night at the corporate office. Lots of products and info. The home study helped a lot. It was definitely one of the better ones I have been apart of.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is training?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the base salary for one of the more expensive living areas in the U.S.?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$65k

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me just start by saying this company has the worst culture and the most turnover in dental.

Leadership is clueless and on top of that there hasn’t been a new/ innovative product since Venus Pearl in probably 2013. I forgot PDD was supposed be like the iPhone of dentures....revolutionary.

Leadership manages out of fear and spite, there’s no career development or self awareness especially as far as how to treat employees. This is only a good move if you are an entry level rep or hard up for a job. It’s a shame because there are good people who work at this company, but they aren’t listened to.

former employee