Here we go again

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Dec 13, 2011 at 9:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sun, the moon and the stars are starting the align. The next wave of resignations is about to begin shortly. Wait until you see who leaves now. This wave of reps is going to blow your mind.

Some MAJOR loses are soon to happen. Rock Star reps soon to be gone. It's really a shame that this company didn't do the right thing to keep them from even looking outside the organization in the first place.

Everyone is replaceable but the cost to do so is significant and the potemtial loss of business is HUGE

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aw, come on, can't you give any hints? Or are you just faking this knowledge?

Until we see some sort of hint I call your bluff.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two long tenured people will be gone today.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LR was already announced. DM? thought he was a golden boy.
    heard from friend-of-friend about a good (female) vap rep that is close to leaving.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, I must stand corrected. It is only one person leaving not three.

A hint? This person is on the west coast.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not VAP dummy, it is RT or whatever. Can't imagine why she left with all of the new products for 2012; grandson of Oral Care, MAP #2 and of course a unachieveable quota. Great leader ship by CL and DP produces gre!at results, loss of good people

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know why DM was terminated?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will come out soon enough. Let's just say it had nothing to do with performance. At K-C you are terminated for "other" reasons.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the heck does that mean? Why so cynical? ha ha

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It means code of conduct violation.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That really sucks! Always thought DM was a good guy.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

David was a good manager and carried the marketing department when he was in his previous role. Too bad the two jelly spined clowns, Parks and Galloway didn't make a stand against HR. The should be charged with impersonating managers and sent packing!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeeze, what the hell did DM do?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey moron,

If you weren't there and didn't see what happened then you need to keep your mouth shut.
    Jelly spined clowns? That's kind of funny. I think you're more of a spineless jellyfish trashing people behind internet walls.
    Why don't you speak your peace to them face-to-face? So if you have no idea what really happened then keep your big mouth shut.

Vince and David, don't listen to this non-sense and half of the idiots on here.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well mister/ms ass kisser, looks like you too are hiding behind the anoymos tag. Know more than you will ever be privy to, so take your big gator mouth to work before it overloads your chicken ass.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! These goodie-goodie butt smoochers don't have a clue. DP is so easily manipulated by HR. He folds like a lawn chair whenever they're involved; he talks a big game and then always capitulates. Don't ever believe he is on your side. EVER. He is company first all the way. It's actually kind of strange, almost like he's brainwashed. No conscience.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea, that must be it! It couldn't possibly be that somebody did something wrong. Grab a dictionalry and look up the word ACCOUNTABILITY. Asshole!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know more than I'll ever be privy too? I seriously doubt that but as long as you're a legend in your own mind, I guess that's what matters most.

You're probably another one of those old fuckers that have been here way too long. If it's that bad here then leave. You are replaceable. Why are you still here? Can't find another job huh?

Oh, let's here the bullshit now... There's no jobs out there and I'm an asshole blah blah blah blah.....

Hmmm.... RW, DR, EY, JP, JW, LS, JM are just a few of the many people that found other jobs. What's you're excuse for being miserable and still here? I guess you are not "privy" to obtaining the information on how to interview and finding another job.

So take your "in-the-know" attitude and stick it up your ass!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My description of you must have really hit a truthful nerve. You need to spend more time working than surfing the net on the company computer/I phone, definitely grounds for termination. I guess my 10 years with this prison system has made me a little more knowledgeable than your pathetic wimpering about picking on David Parks. Spend a little time in Bldg 200 and see how the other half lives.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After kissing Park's ass, opps ring ask yourself why all of these fine people left this wonderful company, couldn't be the leadership or lack thereof. I am tired of jousting with a mental midget like you so remember, KC does not have a "don't ask, don't tell policy" so your love affair with Parks does not have to remain in the shadows.