HEY ANGELISA

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Jun 2, 2017 at 11:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, this thread is getting HOT! We'll all be talking about it tomorrow, but be fair: The hubby is a fizzle!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just an innocent question:
    If you sell a "health enhancement product" through Multi Level Marketing, and you claim that the products help you live healthier and lose weight,Then why is your spouse getting big as a house? Why aren't your complexions better? Why are you overweight?

Just an innocent question. I'll check back here for the answers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MLM crap is just that, crap. This "executive vp director of whatever" is making money because her dumb RBD husband is buying a ton of her crap to give out as gifts to all their family. What would you rather have? A Starbucks gift card or some Arbonne fizz stick? Case closed!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Almost 4000 views on this thread, so people are reading it. And talking. If you're friends with certain people on social media, you'll see what big phonies they are. Like say you have a husband who is a pig. You tell everyone how much of a family man he is, what a great husband he is.
    You tell everyone you are the executive director of a company. But you're really scamming people into a MLM scheme. You suck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody sees this thread.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s been viewed several thousand times. My whole region talks about it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of my territory team called me tonight and told me it's been viewed almost 4 thousand times. Love it!