Hey Art!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2014 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You talk a lot about "net present value" and managing out those individuals who can't deliver results. What have you delivered? Failure. And now we have to pay for it with our jobs.

Do the right thing for once in your miserable career and fire yourself.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True that. Total embarrassment to the organization. With all the talent in the job market, this was the best Harlow could find? Yet somehow he survives the blood letting?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AR has mastered the art of managing up. He talks a great game in front of his masters but never delivers. No idea how this fucktard ended up here in the first place. And he survived the cuts? Should have been tossed months ago.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate him. Makes my skin crawl every time we have a meeting.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey the RD for the central region is a fucking joke. It's either her way or no way and if you dare to disagree she'll cut your head of. So, Art isn't that bad. She is a forceful leader vs an open true one. she makes me wanna cry. Don't know how she got hired

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump. Ditto.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree.. I was with Art at Presidents club and he had his ass so far up JH and DM's ass it was disgusting

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Art?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

these ass kissers do not make it in the long run. they lose their self worth in the process.
    GET A BACKBONE ASSHOLE!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His trip to PC was a gift. He walked into it after joining the company halfway through the year. The asses he should have been kissing are attached to the DMs and reps who got him there. Take a look at what the west region has done during the Osphena launch. Proof positive he has no clue or any interest in helping his people succeed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree their was also a DM at PC who walked around like his shit didn't stink and actually got a promotion to head of sales training.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...and that guy is a moron! He knows nothing about training or adult learning. That whole dept is a shit show.

Again - a big kiss ass. No self worth.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh but AR was #1 in the country for Ibuprofen 800... he knows what he's doing !!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fired from his last three companies. Look it up. Ibuprofen my ass..

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is this fuckface still here? Complete failure and a major asshole to boot. How does it feel to go from Pesdients Club (total gift BTW) to bottom of the barrel douchebag?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is art?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why all the hate? As if you wouldn't embrace the same opportunity? I like Art. I think he's fair, smart and strategic. Quick playing armchair RD and get in the game you crying little pussies.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Art is all talk no action. Yet he accuses others of not pulling their weight. He sucks. He is not fair and he definitely not intelligent.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Art???

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Art Vandelay. He's an architect.