Hey Art!

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2014 at 9:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there WILLLLLLLL be another big downsizing and managers will be included in this.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Carlton.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Art is a great guy, he tried to hire me, but the RM that was in Phoenix was set on a "diversity." If you couldn't bring it to the table with the color of your skin then you were out. If this is the one you mention, I'm lucky i landed elsewhere.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with him too. AR was a douche. UNFORTUNATELY, I took the job because I needed it badly. Now I am miserable. Wish I was in your shoes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just weren't good enough. Stop using excuses and being a little bitch.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not good enough for Shionogi? That's a tough order to fill.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, did you get the job? You didn't.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong fuckface. Unfortunately I work here. My point is that Shionogi went from an organization with promise to an unbelievable disappointment in a very short period of time. What company expands by 280 people, launches a new novel product, comes in about 6% to plan and them lays off about 200 plus people all in under 7 months? Look at the rejects we have leading us. Is there a single DM or RD working here who was not laid off by their last employer? What percentage of the sales force ended up here as a last resort because they were laid off? This company will take just about anyone as long as they are willing to accept the lowball offer and horrible leadership.

A warm body is "good enough for Shionogi." This company is the place where careers come to die.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. What about members of the leadership team who were outright fired from their past companies for misconduct? We have them here. Have some fun one day. Pull up the leadership team roster and Google the names of some of these losers. The results will astonish you! Firings, investigations, harassment lawsuits, FDA fines. You name it. We have a motley crew running the show at Shionogi.

Doesn't HR know how to run a background check?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations on winning Presidents Club again Art! Oh wait. You were dead last in the nation. Looks like that win last year was a gift. You contribute nothing you fucking blowhard. Your incompetence is evident to everyone in the company. The OP is right on. You should fire yourself.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha ha. This quote if correct AND funny!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump this shit up to the top.

Saw the creeper at the NSM. Then I threw up in my mouth. He makes me sick.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hillarious...Art...you are a dictionary picture of an impotent idiot

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. "net present value." He doesn't care what you did last week let alone last year. Yet all he does is talk about how awesome he was as a top exec at Pfizer like 12 years ago before he got fired. Hasn't done shit since. Fucking loser.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bump this fucktard back to the top.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The man gets arounds Agouron, Pfizer, Gilead, Amgen, and now Shitnogee. A cat with four lives left.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He should have never left the hacienda.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't forget Chelsea Therapeutics. And he doesn't get around. He gets fired. Fucking loser.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just looked up the word "failure" in the dictionary. They did not give a definition. All they showed was a picture of the west coast RD's fat face. Then I looked up the word "asshole," and got the same result. Should have gone with my gut last year in Dallas but I needed this job.