Hey BOD, management and shareholders, hears what it’s like Hear

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Sep 18, 2019 at 4:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facts? You want facts? OK, here are the facts:

We’re a jobs machine!

1) Nobody can get in front of 95% of their targets for a face-to-face.

2) All of us spend 40% of our time in meetings on ride-alongs, telecons, sales training push-downs, and district, region, national events practicing sales messages ad nauseam that no one other than our role play partners or eavesdropping, anxiety-sweat-dripping DMs will ever hear.

3) 10% of our time with actual customer is "quality time" but spent seeing the same worthless 5% of targets in a decile of 10 or less who put up with us for freebies. It's worth it for us to ingratiate these very worthless but oh so important 5% of customers to have some confidence that they will continue to play along with the inevitable ride-alongs coming down the pike. See "Milk Run" in the Pharma Bible.

4) We spend the other 50% of our time checking our email and twiddling our thumbs in parking lots inside of fleet cars we sold our souls to keep in front of high volume customers' offices who have policies restricting our ability to sell, speak, or even enter the door.

Shall I go on, or do you kinda get the gist?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow that’s pretty good ! Sounds right on target

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You hit everything i can think of. So very true. Lets go and party in Florida and listen to a bunch of make believe bullshit. Lets pretend. Lets dance. Lets theme party!!!!! Yeah! Then we can roll in on Friday morning after wasting a fucking week with 3/4ths of the people hungover. The manager ride alongs-killing me. Killing customers. They don't like it. But what hell? We now have outcomes!!!! Keep the party going and cant wait to see everyone in Disneyland next week.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably a different thread but how about the money they waste on board games used at these meeting? Think jeopardy at the last POA. Bullshit time wasters. Cut money for lunches and things that really might make a difference but spend it on things like kid games.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All solid gripes. Unfortunately, nobody who matters or cares reads CP

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When your wondering why limited lunch money, limited to nothing on samples, no program money ... just think about the money spent for a week at Disney where we dress up like 3rd graders

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we are going to fucking kill it on the costumes jack asses

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody of any importance really cares or reads what's on CP. The week long meeting at the POA proves all

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have the latest version of bullshit bingo to play during the sessions. “Transparency”, “big pharmaceutical” and “synergy “ will be the winners. Who wants to play?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good one

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know the difference between “here” and “hear”?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah i know the fucking difference work police

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The purpose of the word hear is to mock You and the people and your company, do you here me?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Return your sign on bonus. You robbed us.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eat shit. Come up with something new besides "return your sign on bonus"
    And be sure to rely on your counterpart for success while you try to take all the credit. White crusties need to find another job in cath lab

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true! And if you have a shit manager who loves to have field visits and feels the need to sit back, critique(always useless with coaching points as well), and act like king fucking tut, good luck with the selling! I had a MD tell me he cant stand managers visiting. Thinks their POS. Says they will likely ban them from clinics soon. Maybe reps too. Nice going fuck off managers. This place sucks. Lets go

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Further reinforcing your stupidity, laziness or both - “here” that dummie

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sign on bonus was an incentive used to attract top talent. We had some slip through the process. When you've clearly established yourself as a bad hire it's only fair to return the bonus. It's that simple. You owe!!! Next step will be deductions in paycheck and bonus. Again .. you owe. You can't sell. Give us our money back.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hear you go again. Why is our volume and market share dropping hear?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah right ass wipe. Not giving back any bonus. When will your sorry ass be retiring? Good thing you have a SNY partner who's been around for a long time and has done all of her work and yours as well! Hows it feel to take credit for someone else's work? Give your fucking sign on bonus back. Oh that right, you didnt get any. You're mad because others (like me) did. Retire. Give back your undeserved bonuses and pay increases since SNY counterpart is the reason for your success. Everybody knows who you are. And nobody likes you around. What a piece of fuck