Hey BOD, management and shareholders, hears what it’s like Hear

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Sep 18, 2019 at 4:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you guys need couples therapy? Amazed you aren't tired of this searingly tired back and forth.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you like it hear?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi OP this is the BoD. Thank you for your courage, we want people to like it hear. We would like for you to attend our next BoD Meeting, please go to your HR partner and they will arrange

Affectionately,
    “You’re BoD” we want you to like it hear

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah we love it hear
    Fucking shits

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give back the sign on bonus you thief!!! You didn't meet expectations . You continue to get beat in your market.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

im keeping it, while I work a second job and get paid by the company. my territory is smoking and I’m working it a day a week, so looks like you’re out of luck, again!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nah-ive met my expectations. Now get your tired old womans ass out of here. nobody likes you or wants you around. take credit for sanofi counterpart thoguh who does all the work while you try to take the credit. Have you heard how providers and offices talk about you? Hmmmmm. POS berger

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats up old hag? Give your bonus back. You rely on the merits of others. Oh wait thats right-you didnt' get a sign on bonus. Well I did. You can fool some people but you dont fucking fool me. I see right through your fat ass

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it any better hear?

xoxo
    BoD

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no its snot

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shoot, ok just know the board is on it! We here you! We want you to be happy hear :)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi, thinking of joining how is it their?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it’s ok hear, nice sign on bonus and no one pays attention to your sales. if you get an offer hold out for bigger sign on, they’ll pay it. also feel free to continue imbibing, we don’t drug test

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they hiring in Austin?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I here they are but check with people who are their

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great sign on bonus hear and you NEVER give it back

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would not talk like this to me, in person. You're an internet UFC fighter. Clown!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sure would-with no hesitation either shit face. youre a fucking moron who can't put an original thought together. Now go and rely on your alliance partner to do all the real work while you sit back and take credit. Low fucking life

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake tough guy!

[​IMG]