Hey BOD, management and shareholders, hears what it’s like Hear

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Sep 18, 2019 at 4:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You Sir, Should have listened to me in September.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re right. I should have let you super size my combo meal. Now get those burgers flipped Johnson.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry Chump, I don’t get the connection, it’s cold out there now days, really cold.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who says im a fucking sir

go back to your pillow and sleep through life. kind of like you always do now you twerp

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Chump your a shill and now unemployed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ha. yeah im unemployed just like you. Here's the diffference: you're still a lard ass

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha
    Good one

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Twerp? Hey while your collecting unemployment in a few short months I’ll be enjoying my retention bonus given to the chosen 14!!! Oh an a nice 12% bump in base oh and a new incentive program based on dollars! Hey thanks for screwing up!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please. The chosen ones. Thats right twerp. I also got the bump. But again here's the difference: youre still a lard ass. All this means is you have extra money to stuff your fat ass. Now go eat

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got the bump? No, the reality is you got shown the curb because there is no value keep you around. No spend this time doing something impotiant like shopping for a car to replace you sales wagon that they are crawling back!!!! What ya going to buy? Where ya going to get the money?

Now who is the “TWERP”?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You like answering your own posts. Go read your English lard ass. Learn how to use spellcheck while you're at it shit lips. What does impotiant mean? Nice. What I notice is you don't like to talk about weight gain lard bucket. Just ride your fat ass into the sunset. With your set of skills, you have nothing to bring to the table. And please don't think that you actually brought value to your offices. They couldn't stand you.

"You got the bump? No, the reality is you got shown the curb because there is no value keep you around. No spend this time doing something impotiant like shopping for a car to replace you sales wagon that they are crawling back!!!! What ya going to buy? Where ya going to get the money?"

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Impossible that Because I’m breastfeeding my baby now with one of my boobs that looks just like you!
    Good luck on the used car lot today! You would look good in a used Taurass Or Impala (old used rep cars)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This statement is retarded:

“....And please don't think that you actually brought value to your offices. They couldn't

stand you. “

I consider that comment a badge of honor or do you really think I gave a damn about anybody in the office except for one person and that was me my little kitty and my bonus, your really gunna miss your rep job as I’m one of the 14 leaders, essential and air replaceable proud employees here and forever!

How was the used car lots today

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I DON’T KNOW WHAT WE’RE YELLING ABOUT!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Retarded? You must be like 60 plus. No wonder you've got a fat ass. Of course its a badge of honor to you. Youre the problem in the industry. Imagine that-a 60 year old breast feeding. How sickening. Well you feel good about that lard ass. Have some more burgers. Yeah, youre one of the chosen ones. Right on fuck. Go stuff your face some more. At least now we dont have to listen to your shit questions(and answers)on conference calls anymore twerp. You go work on that waistline and I"ll work on the cars. Haha

Go and answer some more of your posts. Oh I forgot to tell you-did you know that you had a strange odor about you? Yeah, we all talked about it. Try some deodorant, or maybe take a shower more often. Yeah thats the way to do it. Hahaha

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have a job doing nothing, eh? That ought to make you an even bigger lard ass. As Im looking around for cars, I'll look for the ones that have an extra large seat to accommodate your fucking wide ass