Hey CP Board Editor It's Time to Send This One to Lost Civilizations

Discussion in 'Dermik Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Born 1947 Syosset, NY Died 2011 Bridgewater, NJ

Products sold to Valeant. The party is over.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so fast, my friend!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey former Dermik reps....................quit drinking the Kool Aid. If you can jump companies, now is the time. I know, I know........everything is going to be ok because that is what your manager told you as if he has any clue. Wasn't that what all your "former" colleagues were told after the last buyout. If you don't leave now, its on you when you are back with Enterprise Rent A Car in 6 months. Best of luck to a brain washed group of reps and managers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way - the party is just begining - no more big pharma - back to being a true dermatology company. The name may change but Dermik lives on!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are completely insane. You must be joking.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very excited to be joining this new party. Looking forward to making a big splash and help grow the new company into the most profitable derm company.

I did hear we will have better tools and a company who wants to be in Derm. It may not be small pharma, but hope smaller than SA.

Oh, and don't listen to the ex-dermik jaded haters out there who lurk this old dermik site. It is quite possible no current dermik reps surf here anymore. Cafepharma's best days are behind them.

Good day

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NUT !!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Murray Gruber---Gave thousands jobs, futures, homes, ---little did he know when he developing his tar products how evolution would carry his company for 64 great years.