Hey Dan Wells,

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Made me laugh!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Danny's worried!!! We better make this our best quarter ever to save him. Everyone sell your ass off. Close, close, close.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wells made nice love poem for the gooneybird

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word is that everything has gotten so much better in the Atl. Region. Folks are finally happy and love their job. Dan finally had an epiphany and stopped being a dickhead. Right? LOL

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how is Dan still in his role....idiot

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nole slobbeth the nobbeth

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dan gave me a positive pep talk. Now I'm whistling Dixie out my ass all day.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I stopped reading the email today when he said just a quick note.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dan would fuck over his family to make himself look better. Yep, it's all about him.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Noel dressed up as Danny Boy last night.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Should have gone as Dan's dildo, that would have been more realistic.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop with the ridiculously long and demoralizing emails already. Everybody hates you, Dan.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get that he's some higher up that nobody likes, but I would like to get more insight on this. I read so much about this guy and how everybody hates him. Why? Is it because dude micromanages and makes you accountable for your work so you actually have to work to prove him wrong? Is it because he's a manager ala "Office Space" filled with mindless dribble or unmotivational long-winded talks? Seriously, what gives with this guy? What is his role in the company? What is the general consensus on why all these reps hate him?

I'm interviewing with Forest. I can read past the bitterness/BS on these boards regardig Forest or any company on here for that matter so spare me the "run for the hills from this company" bs. I hear that enough on every other board from disgruntled employees. I just want the nuts and bolts of who this dude is and why everyone hates him...summarized for an outsider.

Thanks in advance for you honest opinions.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself. No one interviewing would write this.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again....can i please pretend to be his dildo and have my way w/ him? Please!!! Would be a dream come true for me! Yummy!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true for all Forest management. It' their culture. Self preservation at any cost. empty trolls. Sad clowns. The money does'nt even make them happy.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and you think it will be different with Brent and Alex???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Danny,
    Thanks for the Christmas card idiot, I quit like forever ago.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dan Wells- hey mole do you want to go for a beer and do me in the but one more time before we get laid off? But nole one thing...only do me in the but because you want to do it not because you feel like you have to do it...