Hey Dan Wells,

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Mad Bro?

Get a life.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a Xmas card too. Been gone two years. This tread is hilarious and true.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too stupid to realize that everything he hits SEND on email, his ranking drops like an anchor.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am so sick of hearing Dan play the Bible card. This dude has screwed over more people to elevate himself. When you promote the company policies of managing with fear and vengance, you are not a good person. The closest thing he is to a Christian is the snake in Genesis.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dan is a snake...which one is he? I think a green snake

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can b a bible thumper and shruweded buisiness mans. I think mr. wells isn't too bad.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of his many flaws....

Leadership is not a title or position, it is an example or action.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When has he ever portrayed he was a bible thumper? Awful Leader but never seen the spiritual side of him ever.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ran off his best DM. When are they going to learn this man-child is poison.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way to give Dan the finger MM. You deserve so much more than having to deal with that idiot. This should be the example of how to get the hell out here and away from that arrogant asshole. Thank you for inspiring everyone in the ATL region to finally realize enough is enough. God speed.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did MM go? Man I need to get out of here. Doubt he left on bad terms, not his style. But we all know the truth about working under DW.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Device I think. Bet it is great to have the shackles off.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Always liked MM, he will be missed. Thanks Danny for another fuck up.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM is a great dude. I always hoped he would move to better pastures and he has. Great guy, fun to work and wish him the best. Best guy in the ATL region. Congrats.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, just stop with the worthless emails.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave Dan alone. He is a great leader. He was a great trainer and a great rep. He always looks out for his people and puts them ahead of himself. Their are lots of RDs in are company that I can't say that for. He could sale and he can lead. Jealousy is a terrible trait to have.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He could "sale", you mean sell you moron? Dan you are on here taking up for yourself and you can't even use proper grammar, BRAVO! You really are just a weird insecure little man. You are not a leader and everyone laughs at you. The fact that you are an RD is an utter indictment of our organizations leadership. Hopefully, when they take out the trash this month you'll be one of the first to get processed.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O Danny Boy, your time has come son.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let Dan alone. He won't get cut. The ABDs love him and he works hard.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DW is by far one of the worst members of mgmt I have ever worked for. I can't believe CR forwarded his latest email, DIP. Clearly mgmt is completely out of touch.