Hey DC!? Jay Graves still your fearless leader?

Discussion in 'Roche' started by anonymous, Aug 5, 2015 at 10:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke he is!! He couldn't lead his way out of a corn maze with a map!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank goodness we aren't in the corn maze business!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen - cuze it's bad enough where we are!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should just bring him into the Diagnostics division here at Pleasanton, California, after the Diabetes Care division is sold off. The biggest dolts at Roche are now concentrated here at the Roche Molecular Systems division.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've met him!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I doubt that he'd leave an impression on me, even if I met him. The reason being that there are much bigger idiots here at Roche Molecular Systems in Pleasanton. They'll make him look like a genius. You are yet to be impressed by the levels of dumbness you might encounter here, my friend. Come over, and experience it first-hand.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not possible for him to appear in any group as a genius. He may even stand out in that crowd - even a village of idiots have one that stands out as dumber than the rest.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is being asked to sell a lemon. Grossly outdated products in an otherwise very competitive diabetes care market. If he doesn't succeed, why is that his fault? Shouldn't you be questioning the Swiss dolts upstairs, and then the idiots in the research division, who practically do nothing of value, other than 'acquire' companies?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From Basal's perspective it makes perfect sense. Why pay for competent leadership when all there is to offer is substandard products. He is probably all they could get for the money they are willing to pay with the division going down the sewer. They tried selling DC off and could not get any takers. Why should they invest in the division when no one else will?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Competent leadership at Roche? Which division exactly has competent leaders?? You'd be surprised at the kind of money these upper management make, for doing nothing!

I recently fled the Roche Molecular Systems/Diagnostics research division. My worst job ever. They do nothing of value there. The VP of global research Walter Koch is a prime example of a pea-brained idiot appointed to the position of a VP by the Swiss dolt upstairs. Walter Koch is so disconnected from anything innovative and/or modern technology. He actually criticized and fired people that pushed the boundaries in that place. Still does.

And to secure his position, he formed an alliance with equally dense in the head, worthless morons over there. They come in to work, bull-shit/gossip all day, eat lunches in the name of work on company funds, play filthy politics, and take off. The Swiss dolts cut him a hefty pay-check for doing nothing.

This company Roche needs to go down completely.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, jay has been given a lemon in a market that yields minimal return. Yes, Jay has potential and is building his career and can lead and motivate and win if given something that is sellable. Yes, Roche can't sell DC. Who would want to invest in something that doesn't return profits? Yes, Roche creates a culture that lacks everything their core values state, but they are great at losing talent!! I give them that! Pay close attn. to where the money is being funded to and that is where you would want to be (not in dia not in molecular). I was warned before I took my job with Roche but I wanted a challenge. i was told by senior management that I was brought in as a fresh pair of eyes to bring new ideas to the management group that had a high turnover rate and lacked efficiency. When I got there management did not want to change (lots of managers, zero leaders) . The only way i learned to get things done was to spin it so that the other management personnel thought it was their idea...yes, i saved the emails with my ideas on it. So much time and money could have been saved. I learned a great thing there... How not to run a company and what incompetence looked like; in addition, I fled and became another costly turnover for them in the end and went to a different company. Office politics is everywhere, but I have never seen them so dirty than at Roche.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - Jay has very little potential outside of RDC; Yes - this company's a lemon and he was promoted to maintain the lemon tree by pissing on it. Yes - his career as a leader is over past RDC because he was put in place to preside over a slow painful death and call it ice cream. He is clueless and lead by upper management that was looking for a clueless pawn; they found one. For cheep!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL!

Sad. When did the world become this? How did we let it get this far?
    These are our leaders??

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire thread is nothing but trolls and lies. Grow up, people!!! Roche is a great company to work for. Don't take anything on here serious if newbies are reading. I have been content in my role and think others are happy here as well. Move along and troll elsewhere.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW! The fact that you even "suggest" that there are no problems and that everything is a lie itself is a clear give-away at how clueless and/or stupid you must be...

You sound like that Walter Koch guy - yes, he claims he is super happy in his role. Why wouldn't he be? Given his single-digit IQ, some idiot over promoted that scoundrel to the role of a VP, and he's been having a field-day since. Fired competent people left and right. Today the division under him is a cess-pit. But he is happy. Could that be the same reason that you are happy?

Why don't you "qualify" yourself before you called everyone a troll? Do you even "barely" understand the technical side of things, to claim that everything that is happening over at Roche is fine??? Are you in management playing your own filthy games for survival?

No real science is done over there for a science and technology company (other than acquiring companies), and you are happy. Right, right. Idiot.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked at very strong technical companies for over a decade before I went to Roche. I was easily there in each of my previous positions (where world class science was done) for anywhere from 5 - 8 yrs - never less than that. Within a month of joining Roche, I knew I made a bad career choice, because I didn't have access to the right information. One really good scientist in my group left the week I started. Something felt unsettling at the time.

For the first time in my career, I left Roche in a little over a year, because I didn't want to turn useless like their legacy scientists. Moved on to a much better company, where people actually consider work as worship.

If I were you, I wouldn't ruin someone's career, by giving them false information that Roche is a great company. If you had technical talent, you should know that it is definitely not true.
    Besides, even if you did hire a competent person by falsifying information, they wouldn't last anyway. In the end, going through an expensive hiring procedure and to only lose the candidate within a year is not wise either, is it? Doubt you would understand...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trust many of us - it's not just the science and technical side of our business. Marketing and sales is an abortion. That what this tread started out as - clearly it runs throughout the entire organization.