Hey DC!? Jay Graves still your fearless leader?

Discussion in 'Roche' started by anonymous, Aug 5, 2015 at 10:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it really getting that bad? saw Q1 sales didn't fare well. Haven't heard a word about Q2.

I wonder if we're going to see layoffs in Indy...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

duh

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't know because Jay never communicates to the field! Hi might be or he might not be?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the good news is that JG is now the VP of sales i am sure he will lead back diabetes care to a leadership position

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear he just led you all into the toilet! The ass is the VP of a defunct organization.

He is now officially the tallest midget in the room - I think he's the only midget in the room.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jay Graves does not have potential. He's as slippery as they come and his own team doesn't trust him. Look at his results. There are none. Lisa Huse, Jeff Sullivan and Jay Graves are all in bed together and if you look at their track record none of them have succeeded meeting goals but continue to get promoted. And that is why Roche DC will continue to crash and burn.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DC folks aren't real Roche employees anymore are they?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This comment is pretty funny.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That comment is absolutely true!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the deal with our finance department? We go through people in forecasting way too quickly. Every time I turnaround there's someone new.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who left?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When there are no finances to report except the loses JG provides; the job sucks! How long could you keep reporting bad news and find it rewarding? "My forecast for the next 4 quarters are continued double digit revenue decline - thank you for your attention."

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can almost make anything look good with numbers. When times were good they used the Swiss franc conversion for figures; when not so good it became the dollar conversion. When DC numbers began to suck really hard and hurt everything else, just fold DC into a separate business enterprise.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well look at the awesome job Barnes and Langland have done. The finance "leaders" are 100% incompetent with seriously bad attitudes! They go hand in hand with our other "leaders!"