Hey Dilipy. You are paying me to find a new job

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Sep 4, 2017 at 10:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks!

Regards,

Managed Markets

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want your job. I am stuck at the bottom of this shit and want to get out.These guys are clueless and Abhay is a nutcase.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can he verbally abuse a woman in a meeting with others screaming F-bombs, then refuse to apologize, and still be employed?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This happened a month ago and has already run through not just Sun, but the entire industry. Abhay, and more importantly HR, don't realize how small this industry is. All it takes s a couple of phone calls or emails and anyone thinking about joining Sun will avoid it - unless they are VERY desperate.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unreal...word travels fast

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true, on several fronts -

HR turns a blind eye and 3 people from just that one meeting where he went off with the F-bombs, among many other things, have left the company. This is simply people saying 'I'm not going to deal with this (fill in the blank kind of person)'.

I really can't think of anyone here who's not looking, or who won't be out the day Tildra launches, if it launches.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One reason is because P Hart was an HR person at Macy's or Toys R Us prior to Pharma and Haydee was not Pharma either.

They don't have any class or edicate. And the India organization doesn't want Pharma knowledgeable personnel. They want "YES" men

Just don't beat yourself up that you even came here for employment. The repression of saying you worked here is a life long scar.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dilip your right hand man throwing American cuss words out makes him look like a mobster wannabe or a rug salesman on a side of a street corner.

HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The issue for HR and Abdhay is they have lost the trust of the salesforce. They dont have the backs of the people. When you have lost that you have lost everything. Only way Sun is successful is if entire HR team is let go and entire upper management. Start over button but that wont happen. Sinking ship

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

completely agree, and without the trust, we cannot succeed.

There'll be a continuous outflow of the remaining good talent here and what'll be left will resemble a generic, TARO-like company. Ugh.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone think that now Uday at Taro will put some sense in Abhay? Has anyone worked with Uday at any level ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it's the least Sun can do is to pay me to look for another opportunity.

They sold me on this place being a great opportunity and it's a bag of dog shit

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have worked for Sunday and Monday but never Uday...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bag of DOG SHIT.

HAHAHAHA now that's funny.

It is a bag of dogshit here. Hilarious

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

M ichael B rown and T rayvon M artin are DEAD bags of DOG SHIT.

HA HAHAHA now that's funny.

Love the Police !!!!!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am back at it again tomorrow. Thanks Sun for providing me the opportunity to search for new employment while you pay me.

Much appreciated.

I mean it's the least you can do

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this place is a mess

It's what happens when foreigners come in with fresh money and they know the US drug business

Sun Pharma outside of Absorica your products are JUNK

JUNK. And Absorica is a medium level drug at best. And you don't even own that drug fully

Sun Pharma is the bad Flea Market table at the swap meet.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

think they know

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks Abhay and Dilip

Truly thank you for paying me as I interview out. No excuses here. Your company is dog crap and I appreciate you paying me to talk with recruiters and new employers. Thank you

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for firing me and then shutting down my fake whistle blower site.