Hey dimwit

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2018 at 6:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep only the best! The performance of his administration so far proves it! ;);)

4. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

They all leave :cool:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And then are replaced and MAGA doesn’t skip a beat.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better they leave than hang around like all too many of the burnouts, has- beens, never was’s, egomaniacs, narcissists, etc.
    Many were firings that Trump had the decency and class to let them say they quit.
    This happens with all admins, just didn’t get the exposure Trump gets. He could fart, and the fake news would call it a hurricane.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! Who the fuck do YOU think you are? Like you have insider info? Many were firings? But he let them say blah. blah, blah? Who told you that? No one! It's more like when Nikki Haley left, she let him say he knew about it all along just to save face but the real reason she left was probably because he's an asshole and insensitive .

You are one egotistical mofo but for no good reason. You are fake news all over the place. :)

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually he’s not. You’re just an ignorant fool. It’s common practice to allow someone to resign when basically they are being fired, especially silly in Washington. Good grief! :rolleyes:

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re another one of the extremely ignorant, stupid idiots with your head up your ass. And What does my ego have to do with anything? It’s reality, especially in politics. People serve at the pleasure of the president. That’s a fact.
    Since when should a president, a boss, etc. have to be sensitive? Because she’s a woman? Bullshit. Do the job or get out. Sorry, I can’t work today because I’m a single mom, or more of the same lame excuses. Equal treatment, isn’t that what feminists cry about when they want attention or got canned because of their incompetence? Can’t have it both ways, even though assholes like you think that’s the way it should be.
    Got the record, I think Haley did a great job and took no shit from anyone, least of all the leaders of the freeloading, weak countries who relied on the US for their prosperity and well-being. Certainly did a better job than that pompous ass Kerry the fairy.
    You’re fake indignation is ignorant bullshit.

10. Vagitarian

LMFAO !!! I nominate you for head of the class in the, "It looks good on paper but doesn't fly," category. Kinda like your idea about the only good and legitimate sex is in marriage. Good luck selling that crock of bullshit. :cool::cool::cool:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got canned, but told everyone you resigned. Hypocrite!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re too stupid to know what flys and what falls. :p:p:p:p

13. Vagitarian

And you're too stupid to know when to close your pie hole. :p:p:p

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL! Hardly! It’s always time to speak to slap you down. :p:p:p:p

As always you can’t keep up intellectually and do now you try to start a food fight. Either way you lose! :D:D

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can’t wait for you old farts to just die. You have fucked up the planet, fucked up our future, and created a debt we will never get out of. Just die already

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what have you and your generation done except cry, and complain and expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter, and do nothing but look at your phones all day with your fake friends moaning and groaning.
    You worthless assholes think only of yourselves and that is why you’re doomed. When we’re gone, you’re all finished. China, Russia, or the Middle East will own your cowardly, sorry asses and enslave you.
    You, and those like you, are disgusting POS that give nothing to this country, just take, take, take. If any group of people should be eradicated, it’s yours.

17. Vagitarian

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not dying anytime soon I don’t think. Should still have decades left in me. Furthermore I’ve raised two kids of roughly you age who will keep your stupid, yet arrogant, bunch in line. :p

The bottom line is that you’re just a young fool in the way to becoming an old fool.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They want you to croak too.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all! :p