Hey... How is cocky man Faliveno?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Aug 28, 2015 at 7:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes... Yes... What a butt sniffer J. Faliveno

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Schering plough lemming

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He knows hospital sales, but like the rest of Merck, has no clue about OP sales.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

John a great guy. Has saved Lot of jobs. Why do so many ungrateful employees complain all day long? We are luck to be here, if you don't like it, leave. jeez

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok... John

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think he is a sales persons sales person, definitely someone who gets it but probably got chucked into the merck culture and is trying to do his best in this environment. he is not a bad guy, but even the best of people have to do crappy things in this current situation. and no i am not john

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think he is doing a very good job under the circumstances and I doubt anyone else would do much better given the limited ability to make changes. He was thrust into a tough situation. Leading multiple sales organizations each with differing interests and career certainty is an uphill battle. Delayed products, new products, LOE products, huge turnover and coordinating 2 anti-infective hospital salesforces with an uncertain future would be challenging for anyone and John is doing the best he can until we can reach a more stable state next year. Things are a hot mess right now but it's not because of John

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your prospective John!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always was his whole life

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love him! What is wrong with you people?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He'sot so cocky anymore now that all of the products he has are all floundering. All he does all day is suck up to his bosses hoping to land a spot in Oncology. Stop posting successes about Keytruda on LinkedIn little man, you had nothing to do with it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is still cocky. Cutting his salesforce and still being cocky

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is in over his head. Johnny Cipro, you are not in Kansas anymore and this isn't 1990 .

14. Merck

Merck Guest

He is a perfect example of small man complex. How many times can you get in front of 500 people and say "I am an Italian guy from New York"......that joke is well over done. He is over his head and not near as polished as those he shares the stage with and it's obvious. All he knows is antibiotics and the knowledge is from 20 years ago! #losing.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Johnny Cipro is on the move! May we call him Johnny Keytruda?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would come back to Merck and work for John any day of the week. He's a sales guy running a division full of non sales people, old and entitled. He's the only one at mother who's knowledgeable of hospitals. To the previous hater posts, go fuck yourselves.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Johnny is not the only one that understands hospitals. This sales team has more hospital experience than any in the industry.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Experience yes, work ethic no, sales ability no, entitled yes. Old and outdated reps who look for barriers instead of searching for opportunity. John is one of the best directors at Merck. I'd work for him in a second. Assuming the butchy dikes and soccer moms at Merck are intimated by the fact that John is competent and confident.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And what is he doing about these experienced lazy and entitled reps? Nothing! Time to put the stallions of the past out to pasture. Start with John