Hey... How is cocky man Faliveno?

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Aug 28, 2015 at 7:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think he needed a mr microphone at the meeting, he likes to be the center of attention. problem is he has some dco's that are not cutting the mustard in terms of being there for their teams, its kind of like work gets in the way of life, meanwhile their managers are busting their chops trying to keep everyone focused when its pretty clear there is a total leadership vacuum. I know my manager feels the lack of support. its frustrating to see people who clearly don't deserve these leadership roles just occupy space and screw their regions. and stop trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with the culture and just show up and do your damn job, support your teams, spend quality time understanding your business and your reps. its really not that hard.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg i knowof whom you speak...his region is dying under the oh so nice but oh so not respecable leadership. its not enough to be nice. you have to want to understand the business and the issues and be willing to dive in when asked. yeah...that guy...looks good, nothing there

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cat