Hey Joe

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2018 at 8:51 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt we will get the Ole “this is old news, we settled these claims last year, we were prepared for this segment and our response is online, MNK is a great company Our business model is just misunderstood, we have a robust pipeline and the future is bright here! So stay focused and keep selling”

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget the patients. Old news that is still hurting the company. This place is a fuking disaster.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

May I suggest MNK to save thousands of dollars to start the meeting a day later? The speakers today was a reminder of what a motivated sales group do not want. We are going to go work regardless of what you have to say on stage as long as the pay is fair. Management can let go of the people who do not carry their weight. I will have no hard feelings. This is a mutual agreement. Anyone who thinks otherwise do not belong here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what Meeting is this?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The one that we were were fed some BS about calibrating compensation for the field. When a benchmark is used, typically company increase the bonus payout to keep up or surpasss other companies. That has been my past experience. MNK is a company that has no stability, no large cash reserve and no large clinical trials. The drug is 66 years old with constant bad press. The stock as eroded. The paid ship rate of the nation is under 50%. Now go find another other sales force that sells under this condition to benchmark the compensation. The Tier 1 folks deserves every penny they earned for carry the weight that they do!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

last week at our meeting Nate kept calling them “outliers” and saying we need to reign in outliers, the board is concerned with outliers etc... One of our reps challenged him that at most companies they aren’t called “outliers” they are called “Top performers”. He was dead silent. It was classic. He is such a crook. We have been selling now for 3 years with not a single study and a paid rate of about 25% and they have the nerve to cut our pay. The sales reps are the only thing proving this shit show up.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No you aren’t. You reps are crooks and have been for years. Paid on referrals at one point???? Fukin thieves that finally got reigned in. It’s about time. Go find another job. GL. Most of you are not worth your weight in crap. I would cut it all in half, lose more white space. The cuts next time will be deeper. Don’t be mad that Nate is just smarter than you. He has the big boy job for a reason. Not because he’s dumb. Wise up idiots. The party is over. And thank God

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

calm down. Joe will fix it all with cute pictures and voicemails. Hahahhahaha

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joe is like if Charles Charles became a VP of Sales. I’ve never meet a bigger joke in my life.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree the party is over and the next round of cuts will be deeper. The more your reign in IC The faster it will come, you have to be heavily incented to sell this shit. It’s almost $40,000 a vial works less than 50%of the time has limited to no data in many TAs, you get blasted by doctors, staff the public. It’s not worth fighting for more vials and more patients after you hit the decelerator. I took most of Sept off after I hit it. I used to refuse to take vacation towards the end of the quarter before that change. It’s a great way to have people who can do more shut things down early

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nate has the big job for one reason and one reason only. He eats Hugh’s ass!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So true I work in Bedminster there are more cuts coming- do not believe douche bag supreme Hugh
    What a narcissist that fuk wad is

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s really lazy. For making his half million
    Dollar salary he doesn’t show up to meetings. Cancels meetings all the time. Dumbass fuck right right right need NM believes he’s the best cause it’s his hire. Works out during POA’s and his milking the company till the next down. He’s a big dumbass liar.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I found an outlier!!! Did he take a deceleration !
    Hugh M. O'Neill
    Executive Compensation
    As Senior Vice President and President, Auto Immune and Rare Diseases at MALLINCKRODT PLC, Hugh M. O'Neill made $2,261,960 in total compensation. Of this total $454,808 was received as a salary, $207,869 was received as a bonus, $458,968 was received in stock options, $681,283 was awarded as stock and $459,032 came from other types of compensation. This information is according to proxy statements filed for the 2015 fiscal year.