Hey Ken

Discussion in 'Manhattan Labs' started by Anonymous, Jun 27, 2013 at 9:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KC your days are numbered

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is chock full of turkeys stuffed with enough bullshit to feed an army

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is KC and TH? Is LJ in charge now? What a joke. That is as bad as TG. When is AB going to make some changes that matter. Maybe he has already given up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There learning to spell ACO and Manhattan Labs

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Andrew has lost it. Putting his daughter in charge is a joke. How could he have let Ken get rid of 3 executives that were with the company since it's start. How could Andrew keep Ken and Tom. They have no loyalty to Manhatan Labs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no such thing as loyalty anymore. I don't know why I am still at Manhattan Labs.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor is specimens have gone down. Is that truth?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes - 300+ bags a day, reps went to Accureference

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

from one shithole lab to another

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will Andrew realize, he can put as many different people in charge, until he gets rid of Jeff nothing will change.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

venture cap says if the trend continues, their out by july 1

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'ts about time!!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is still time to bring Bill back. Laura get rid of Jeff, Jim and Danielle. Andrew cut ties with Ken and Tom H.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Laura is giving all a great Christmas Gift. The company will be closing after the first of the year!!
    Happy Holidays.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, you won't need a lock because there's nothing to take.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why has the website not yet been updated. I though Laura is Andrews new CEO?
    This company has become a joke. It is now filled with all losers. All the professionals have been let go, except for the Medical Director.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not think MPL can be saved. Laura, Jim and Jeff. What a mess.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is BN when you need him? What happened to the outside billing people???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its too late, HR puffinstuff will take another lab down in 2014. Slip sliding away

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deal with the new outsourced billing? I heard they never did lab billing, and they are supposed to improve cash?