Hey Leadership; We are trying to leave!

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Oct 26, 2019 at 11:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We got the message. Soon you will be left with the industry’s worst.

because you can only empty the glass so many times and not fill it back up. Your sinking your own ship

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What message are we supposed to have received? Neuro will be expanding, isn't that a good thing?

I'm on the psych side and things are fine over here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Things are fine over in psych? Really? We have had nothing to tell docs that gIves them any reason to use us over generics. Oh, I forgot, an MOA that clinically means nothing, but let’s give the impression that it does. A couple of PI changes for Trin that docs yawn at. The most boring internet speaker programs known to man, where docs literally read the damn slides, and we all report back how much the office liked them. No new indications coming anytime soon, and maybe never. We have relied on patient profiles as our main push for years, never realizing that just maybe psychiatrists know where to use antidepressants. 5 people going into the same offices worrying the hell out of the docs and staff.

Yeah, things are really great in psych. But for me, hopefully I will be with Intra-Cellular first of the year.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, Otsuka here, same thing on our side, with the exception of Trin of course

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management here... we don't care!!! Didn't you read that mice can now actually drive a car? If mice can do that, monkeys can do that. All we have to do is give them a detail bag and a credit card. Boom! There is the new detail rep. All of that for only a few bananas a day!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think Lundbeck cares anymore
    What exactly is the Culture here?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent post! Sums things up very accurately.