Hey Lupron Reps - Are you out there?

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2011 at 11:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but im makin more coin than u, Mr. Simcor... Profit Sharin soon... remember, the bigger the bonus, the bigger the prof sharin check.. Thanks!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry pig in a poke... I don't get profit sharing. I get divisional incentive plan bonus paid out annually.... oh, and I get restricted stocks units each year. Now go shove your Lupron right up to your prostate caca for brains. You are just a lowly idiot rep supporting all of us here at AP, so go push (because you can't sell) your little drug.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good for you...who wants the sideways Abbott stock anyway..Kramer and Kudlow say it sucks....sold it years ago and makin more $$ than your sorry ass....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still no layoffs still no reorg in the lupron franchise. Keep hearing it but never happens. What does keep happening is great merit pay increases and cha ching big bonuses.

So all you Lupron haters stop with the green monster envy smack and just know we get paid more than you because we're better than you.

Built Lupron from nothing and it is unique in that it's hard to produce a generic and even harder to compete with the good ol original LUPRON.

Later haters,

Your friendly and RICH Lupron rep

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dream on fother mucker...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

keep it up and save your money because you will need it soon

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have a GREAT point! Those of us lucky to get the quarterly RSGs (restricted stock grants) along with the deferred compensation have it pretty good. Profit sharing is even an extra bonus, but means nothing to the long term compensation plan that is available!
    Oh, you are not getting those bennies? Ask your manager for the breakdown as to what it takes.. it's not a secret!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uro's will start ordering Lupron online this year. No need for reps any longer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DM said he's not hearing good things about our future. He said it never hurts to keep your resume updated. I don't like hearing stuff like this, but oh well what can you do??