Hey Nicole!

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by anonymous, Jul 29, 2015 at 8:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im pretty sure that the twins have lifted the restraining order!
    You should try stalking them again. Maybe they won't mind this time around. You're no longer married, so why not?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's clear this record once and for all. You were fired by Gregg. It had not a damn thing to do with anyone or anything other than the fact that your business relationship with him was shaky at best. He thought you were odd, but the real kicker... the nail in the coffin if you will, was the expense report or should I say expense report/reports that you approved. Where there's smoke, there is definitely fire...
    That would include the receipts from Specs Liqour that were hand written showing party trays. Everyone damn well knows that Specs is a liquor store where you don't buy party trays.
    And about your divorce, it was very sad. I don't think you can blame that on anyone else either. You were warned about his cheating and you didn't want to listen.
    Projecting all your problems on someone else that has nothing to do with this mess is just poor form. I guess it's because you feared the real corporate giants who could still cause you harm so you went after an easier target.
    Just be careful because this thing hasn't come full circle yet. You may not be entirely in the clear.