Hey Tony.........

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jun 29, 2017 at 11:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder what their "cut-off" criteria is for indictment. It could get crowded in some cell blocks.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if Insys can afford the fines the Feds are going to hit them with? Anyone else thing this company is on the brink of collapsing other than me?? Let's not mention the bad rep Insys has. Oh and how about the fact Insys keeps changing people in the company like socks?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even without the looming fines/shutdown from the Feds, this "company" is on the brink of collapse due to useless and incompetent management (especially idiots like TP, AB, and TC) and 1 1/2 products that no physician anywhere has any desire to legitimately use.

It's too bad, because the pipeline is kind of intriguing... but with the entire management structure from the old man on down is a raging inferno of dysfunction and incompetence.

If you are currently employed here, please start looking for a new job. Get out now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would guess that they will not survive long-term. I doubt that the Federal fine will be catastrophic, consequential, to be sure, but not a death-blow.
    The larger issue is continued liability from individual civil suits, wrongful death and the like, as well as individual state AG's who all want their government insurer payments returned, with interest. It will be a steady drain on the company for some time.

Probably, the most serious threat is brand toxicity. Too much bad press, too many arrests, both employees and prescribers, all playing out (badly)in the midst of an opioid crisis, which is unprecedented in scale. No one is going near Subsys and Syndros has nothing unique to offer as another expensive "me too".

I do believe the FDA will ask for the voluntary removal of Subsys, as they did Opana ER. It's a request that Insys cannot refuse with impunity. In light of the opioid mortality numbers, (truly shocking) the FDA letters now have "teeth" and the full weight of the Federal and State governments as well as public sentiment.

It's hard to see a path forward. Oh, and SUNY is thinking of taking JK's name off their building.
    http://www.ubspectrum.com/article/2017/04/questionable-business-practices-cast-shadow-over-ub-donors-pharmaceutical-legacy

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of you that write or talk all that crap about TP are completely jealous of what he stands for. TP cares about he this organization more than you would ever know. He fights each and every day to help you keep a job and get the most money possible. You attack his looks and what he wears because you know you can't do what he does with the class he has. Jealous, plain and simple!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://giphy.com/gifs/l3nWqD4ViFej9REAw/html5

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try Tony, but never in a million years would I care to look like or dress as you do. But if it makes you feel better to think that, knock your self out, we will still laugh at you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The greatest oxymoron that has ever been authored resides in your post "Good Reps" while talking on the Insys Board. Literally, that does not exist at this place, to further prove it, more than two dozen companies in our own industry have issued guidance that anyone who works or worked here is not eligible to be hired.

Call any recruiter, ask any hiring manager you know at any other place, go on LinkedIn and send a message to people at other companies, and any other strategy you can think of and watch what happens. Ask any of the unemployed former employees for further proof.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually I left this company and not once did that get brought up (pretty recently). Did people do bad things at INSYS, yes. VERY, VERY bad. Consequences will be served, in jail. Is everybody guilty, NO. Stop accusing everybody of others f*ck ups. Maybe they continue to be unemployed because they were never qualified in the first place? Think of that Einstein?

For all those looking elsewhere, don't let this bitter Betty ruin your game, he/she is sad that some reps succeeded after Insys. We move on, the company moves on, the world moves on, get OVER it. A lot of people have done very well after insys. And did a lot of GOOD for BTCP patients.

Here's some advice: if you'r stupid enough to think the opioid market will survive, your are naive, its tanking and tanking quickly. Pursue a new market! Life goes on. There's your solution to this bitter Betty's issue ^^^^

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tony, not sure if your ego can handle this tidbit or not, but everyone rep you walk up to and talk with at the meeting is saying to themselves, I wish this douche bag would shut the the hell up and leave me alone. That's right, no rep here even remotely want to converse with you. It's all a sham. So when you are talking just think to yourself in mid sentence that this person really has zero interest in this conversation.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When your slammin' Tony, it helps to have proper grammar with proper punctuation as you appear uneducated and unsophisticated.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When "your" "slammin" ? Epic instant karma you dummy.
    Corrected for accuracy--- You're/Slamming

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is very good and funny actually.

Looks like you may have gotten the upper hand temporarily but your punctuation is incorrect, Re-check how to properly address quotation marks, question marks and periods.

Good luck

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regardless of grammer, it still does not change the fact Tony is disliked and garners no respect from anyone. You may lead but no one willingly follows and that sir will be your downfall. With that said, who is ready to certify?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My boy Deez is ready to certify.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Capitalization, bro.

Also, two words: "Oxford comma".

Get it together, Tony. Your incompetence continues to be a beacon of failure, shining with the fire of a thousand Arizona sunrises.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*grammar

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn Skippy, you are as sharp as a tack tonight. Thanks for correcting me.

So I am guessing you will also be the Tool to be giving launch "success stories" before noon on Monday!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I cant tell the difference between him and "The Situation" guy from the Jersey Shore.