HGH Specialty Sales

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone provide info regarding the company and product for this opportunity with Ventiv? Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lilly

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is working with inventive a good gig? Do you think the 3 year contract will be extended for inventive to sell humatrope. I hear six figure base and 35k bonus at plan. what do you think the upside is to this job?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you interviewing?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, have any offers gone out?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are the interviews? Have the spots been filled yet?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know there were some interviews before Christmas

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have West Coast spots been filled? Who is the manager?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiters who handled this mess: FU. Wasted my time. Any company that would hire BH from Serono is a complete waste of an organization. Losers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's back to work his wonders on yet another sales organization. Let's see how many quit this time!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting. I just wrote up a long list of facts about BH. It has to go under moderator review. Bet it will never be posted. He monitors this board too and had countless posts removed about him.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh they will drop like flies, poor reps

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they're already thinking of getting rid of him. Maybe someone finally called and they looked into his other job

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes it is very simple google (love it!) BH
    your jaw will drop he has a nice side job as an apparently very successful home seller
    BH Seattle homes for sale kirkland homes

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry BH but had to tell the google trick on you. Its what did you in on your last gig and it should do you in on this one. You are a very evil and manipulative man with many people who wish revenge upon you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get rid of BH immediately ventiv! Be smart! If I were pulling the double dipping and cheating the way he does, I would at least treat my subordinates with respect. But he bullies, lies, falsifies stories about his subordinates to cover his tracks. He constantly dropped the ball so he just blamed his reps and wrote them up on the field contact reports. If you disagreed with him, he would just bully and threaten you more.
    Don't stand for this! You deserve better than this person.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Real estate is very competitive. There are tons of agents/brokers competing for the seller/buyers business. He will say he only does this other job on "nights and weekends". My ass! I would drop any agent/broker who said that to me! I bet he enjoys driving around to show homes in the car ventiv pays for. Using the same fax # he expenses to ventiv. Using company paid flights to look at purchasing more rental properties.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep the calls coming into the hotline people!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for sending us your reject!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shameless