HGH Specialty Sales

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:16 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't want the reject, do something about it. We are trying to help you out here with all the information. No company or person should have to tolerate this person.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would tolerate this? How many has he already lost?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two down the first week out

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys have so much info to get rid of him. What is wrong w you guys. Don't leave- get him out! Go to the Serono board if you need help. Of course he got several of those threads removed too.
    Just put a pregnant woman in front of him. Immediate HR violation.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys still paying this 2-timer nazi w the bad suits and flakey hair? What a mistake!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah we are and and you are sill a jobless fired fuck. LOL

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys still have BH. Piece of advice... Don't tell him one bit of info in your personal life. He'll twist it and use it against you... He's so suspicious because he's been working 2 jobs

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong with my suits?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do I start?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas your fired? That was evil

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's up with the open positions? Manager and Rep openings - new contract or expansion?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would sooner take unemployment that work with or under BH. Just do yourself a favor and document everything he does. If he bullies you in any way, don't call HR, just get an attorney

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this contract still going? I thought Humatrope was generic... If it's still on, how is it? Any idea of end date and average base salary/bonus? Thank you in advance for helpful information.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this contract still going? I thought Humatrope was generic, but I heard about an opening. Could someone tell me how it's going and average base salary/bonus? End date in sight?

Thank you in advance.