High Desert opening

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Nov 29, 2017 at 5:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How’s this territory?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do some research! If you are currently unemployed then continue with hiring process, if not, then look somewhere else! Actually, even if you are unemployed, look somewhere else! Teva is like the Titanic that just struck an iceberg...only a matter of time tell it sinks! If you have no pharma experience and just looking to get into the industry maybe worth considering and pick-up a quick severance in 1-6 months. Teva has 4 sales divisions....we are at the lowest of the 4. There is a lot of rumors that our respiratory portfolio is being shopped around. Good luck!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the honest feedback. It’s rare on cafepharma!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, the manager is disgusting on the inside and out. She doesn't ever work, respond to her team, formulate an original thought, or bring any value. BL has a job to protect MF and buy chocolates for meaningless conventions. She's incredibly insecure and talks trash nonstop about her colleagues. You definitely don't want this job

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone currently interviewing for this position?

What’s the interviewing process like at Teva?

I appreciate all responses. Thank you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will not be filling vacant territories at this time. Teva is in the process of downsizing it’s sales force.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

thanks for the response

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have they hired someone for this position?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the thread dumbass. We are not hiring anyone right now. We are waiting on the results of a layoff.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get that but do you think they'll start interviewing before the end of the year? I want to be sure I'm ready for my big chance and not miss out on this incredible opportunity!

Only serious reply's please.

Thanks so much! I really believe my passion will win over the decision makers!!!!!