High turnover rate

Discussion in 'Atherotech' started by Anonymous, Aug 29, 2013 at 7:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are so many people leaving?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because no one is making any money. This getting paid on new business over baseline is a joke. And....our base salaries are a joke. How many people really have a 2.5 million dollar territory for the bump? Rather than them acknowledging the business you have and pay you on it they continue to dangle the carrot in front of you rather than pay you. If you think people are leaving now just wait in a few weeks to see more tenured people leave. It will happen coast to coast. You can't expect people to stay and work their ass off when they don't even pay fair market value compared to their competitors.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There should be no base line to get bonus..that is bull. If you have a 100k in monthly business and next year you have 99k of monthly business you do not get paid. It should be first year 10%, 2nd year 5% and then lifetime of the account should be 1%. You will be able to retain sales reps and people will be making more money and longer retention to stay with Atherotech .Shit, I should design the comp plan.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't expect improvements, we are being infiltrated by thermo fisher guys....they'll find a way to collect all the $$$ for themselves.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amazing I'm in this maze with you...I just can't crack your code
    One day your screaming you love me loud the next day your so cold
    One day you're here
    One day you're there
    One day you care
    YOU'RE SO UNFAIR
    Sipping from your cup til it runnith over...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they know how to close business. Don't be jealous we are the best in the industry. There is enough money for everyone.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahaha!!! Lol! Thermo FIsher reps will not last. They couldn't hold a candle to ATH reps. What a joke. Was it Phil's idea to hire Phadia reps?? Haha!! It will take them a year to figure out how everything works and by then they will be put on performance plans. See ya

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep dreaming!!! ATH reps blow. Why you thinking they are hiring us bc you guys blow. We will rule the world.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep on eye on the expense reports. Watch out for fake receipts, gift cards, payoffs, etc. that's how the Phadia guys work.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a good call. It will happen once we figure it out we will win

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stalker is back.........

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stalker my ass, get a clue numb nuts and ask the Phadia guys why they left. They were either soon to be caught or knew they'd be making 0 bonus because they couldn't keep up with the #'s. what's the best way out of that.....ask their friends for a job. Welcome aboard.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of us coming to atherotech were making bonus, but thermo was going to an education model and not sales. No sales no bonus. We all have excellent relationships with accounts and can flip business very quickly. We came here to make money and go home happy that is all. The people coming over are all clean reps. The reps from Cali are all dirty that is why 2 of them left because the job required work and not just pay offs. Atherotech will be happy with the Phadia reps and the experience we have in the clinical lab field. We will double atherotechs 100 million to 200 million in 2 years. When atherotech gets bought out its because of the the Phadia reps contribution

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We might buy part of what is said here....I personally know some of the guys outside of CA going to Atherotech, they are not clean. Every job requires work whether its on routine use or increased volume, and yes experience counts, but reputation more.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Selling docs on ONE test and passing everything else on to the actual lab rep does not constitute 'experience' in the clinical lab field. And the thought that everyone that came over is 'clean' is an even bigger joke. I give it 6 months - max - before 50% or more of the TF people are out of here. Having technical/clinical discussions, dealing with customers service issues, training staff and providers, and getting business without being extremely aggressive and schmoozing providers are all completely outside of what TF/Phadia did. Right now, I'm just hoping that having so many reps from a sinking company doesn't sink us before we hit $200M. Hiring the captain and staff that crashed the last boat into an iceberg and killed everyone on board is not necessarily the best business decision. Hopefully I'm wrong, but only time will tell...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately you guys were duped by these guys too.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What type of salary to expect, base and commission. What is the average comp?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are being recruited you should know this!!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the people who are leaving Atherotech finding better opportunities? Where are they going?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are going to Boston Heart, but non-compete wil go into affect means no job for anyone.