Highest turnover DM's....

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2018 at 4:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone care to take a guess?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know one. And he brags about it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HB did before he was forced out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MW Orlando needs to be demoted and forced out too. I hear he just lost another rep. Lost 7+ reps in under two years.... not a good track record.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PS

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DB

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Sandwich...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter which DMs have the highest turnover. Its a badge of honor at Valeant Salix to run people out of the organization. That's what passes for leadership at this toilet bowl. The tough talkers and tyrants are really just talentless cowards buckling to their masters in Bridgewater.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know he is a nice guy, but he is tyrannical with his reps. If he wasn’t so insecure with himself and just let his reps do what he hired them to do, and trust them, he could probably be at the top of the list every quarter. But it’s hard to build a team when you don’t trust them. Complete revolving door over there.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any guess on how much money it cost the company to hire, onboard, train, etc each rep?

Clearly the territory & district is disrupted because managers like MW can’t chill & believe in their reps to run their territory...

He actually believes he isn’t a micromanager & is a superior manager than others. When we did the stop, start and continue exercise, he didn’t think ANY of the constructive criticism applied to him and 1000% targeted towards corporate. He quickly took credit for the continue portion.

He can dish it out to the team but can’t take it back. My days are limited here bc of him... he is about to lose his 3rd rep this year.

June 15th / bonus day he will be receiving my resignation.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FK needs to fix this issue like he did with HB.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget how much business is lost while a territory sits vacant and the manager has to interview, hire and onboard new candidates. Then training has to do their thing. It takes 4-6 months to fill a territory and get back to business after a rep leaves. In the meantime the business tanks.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Valeant- it will help your debt if you can keep people longer than 12-18 months. Stop wasting money on turn over & fix your culture....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MW wants everyone to be exactly like he was as a rep. He isn’t an experienced Manager (obviously) & hasn’t realized that everyone has different selling styles ... as long as it works & is ethical, who cares? His team doesn’t have to be exactly like he was as a rep to succeed. I’ve heard he is still hanging out with his ex rep / girl MM. Maybe he was a good rep but doesn’t have the skills to be a good manager.

He should reflect and take a step down before he is forced down. He has a lot more turn over coming.