Hill-Rom A2/rental sales

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2007 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Freedom medical was doing good? picking up new national gpo contracts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard a counterpart in the midwest got rif'd today...all I have to say about that is LUCKY BASTARD! Hope God smiles on you soon and hope they did you right!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like this gentleman is a manager and an owner. "You are just a cog. Now get back to work!!!!" like I said a manager and not a leader...were you beat up a lot as a kid

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I was a good quiet kid that the bullys mistook for weak. I loved punching them in the face in front of all my peers and bringing them to tears/vomiting. If only the good workers could do this to all the Bully Managers. Changes peoples tunes real quick!!!
    I don't let folks tread on me. ie, never beat up as a kid and quit that stinkin job.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The stock is up, so no one cares what is really happening. We are stuck with ED and DE for a long time.....what a shame.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bueller....Bueller............

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listening to the earnings call last week, it sounds like John Greisch is not impressed with this "low margin business", down 10% qtr over qtr, blamed on flu season.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Flu season? Check the stats- strong flu.

Decarli and Evans- that's the problem. idiots. ED got rid of those that knew the business and enacted a "strategy" that will make customers run from us and DE is a corporate whore, will do and say anything to survive. In the long run, the results will show what a bunch of morons they have been.

How can these two clowns have gotten this far?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can someone resurrect Mediq PRN?????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview this week for this exact position, based on this site i'm very hesitent to even go through with it.

Is this worth my time? Is the company still going through pains? Is this a position where a person such as myself (not quite mid career, just getting my feet wet in the outside medical sales field) should truly go after to progress?

Any REAL, SERIOUS feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can honestly tell you that if you have other options, I would pursue them. This Company restructures and moves Managers around so much, you will never get your footing. As soon as you approach some modicum of success in your career there, they pull the carpet out from under you. If you are in Sales, your territority will be carved up to fit their needs and leave you out of creating a stable base. If you are in a support role, you will have a new Manager every 6 months to a year. Good Luck if the money and benefits fit you but be forewarned that you will find the pay not worth the hassle. And you will need healthcare for all the stress and anxiety they provide.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are under 40 you will probably be welcomed there. If you are over 40 you are probably wasting your time, even if you are hired you probably won't have many opportunities for advancement. Just look at the exec team photos in the 2009 and 2010 annual reports. In one year nearly the entire exec team was replaced with people 10 to 15 years younger.

The company has also been hiring a number of 20 and 30 something directors and exec directors. They have set themselves up perfectly for a class action age discrimination suit the next time they do their every 12-18 month downsizing and get rid of a bunch of grey hairs.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Eric Givens still with Hill-Rom. Watch your back around that tool. He loves to watch people bleed.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JP would have made this mess even worse....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone else heard the rumor that ED was caught in a men's room stall doing the nasty with another guy?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you think Kylo got his job?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I hear Eric is the only one bleeding as Stryker continues to take more and more Market Share out of his territory. I dont believe he has won a single head to head deal against Stryker in years.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please- get us some management that knows what they are doing!!!!!
    First we get hammered in Arizona, next our biggest single account? Bring back some people that know what they are doing!!!!