Hill-Rom A2/rental sales

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Dec 30, 2007 at 8:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A2/Rental sales is an absolute disaster.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey heyey, GOODBYE!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With DE gone- will they bring someone back that actually knows this business? Is there a chance we can be saved? Maybe JM???

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never happen- they would never admit a mistake....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Chad Boerst still with the Respiratory division?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the Respiratory division doing? I hear they have a new product MetaNeb, is business growing?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know if A2 is still in St. Louis in BJC, when I left several years ago and moved south there was always talk of UHS bidding / winning the business? Any one heard anything?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hill-Rom kept the business.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any truth that Lisa E may be coming back?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear she is happy where she is...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

twelve reps left and they are starving!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for a position in the Midwest- despite the above posts, I am interested to know about the DM for this region- what is he like to work for? As you know, a manager can make or break you- is he a micromanager? Is he a mentor or is he a "box checker"? Can you go to him with an issue, and he helps you to figure it out or does he judge you for havering the issue?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seeing every other Manager there, I would bet the bank on Micromanaging, Box Checker who is judgemental and wishes you would just do your job without bothering him with petty details regarding Sales. I would throw in backstabber just to cover the spread.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an idea,,,,,,CALL HIM STUPID, I would not suggest getting career advice from a used car salesman complaint forum as this one is. Unless you want to join our newer group of useless used car salesmen.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's the situation in florida?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is 70 degrees and sunny today!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone know why florida territory has been open for so long and if it was doing well?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has been open so long because nobody in their right mind would work for this company and the VP for the area has sexual harassment issues. Hill-Rom has lost so much MEMS business in Florida to UHS, it may have been doing well at one point but not anymore. Good luck, you will need it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any updated info on this role? specifically the midwest and Chicago?