Hill Rom leadership

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by anonymous, Aug 6, 2016 at 1:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Move on, not all people are resentful as you .... if it is so bad, why don't you leave?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, glad you are such a good read of folks at HR... or maybe you're just full of shit. I'm pretty certain it's the latter.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cant wait for all the bs to be shoved down our throats in CA from our great leaders.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hope you all enjoyed CA. Record year, Great job, let's lay off 76 people as soon as we get back. Spineless to pretend in CA just to keep people cheering you on.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is what they do my friend. You mentioned spineless? Evans, Beal, AVP's, all completely spineless. They destroy peoples lives so they can boast how they saved it all. In my years I have seen so many completely decimated for nothing. I will keep pretending those mentioned are even humans for hopefully another 6-7 years until I retire. Not one has any respect for them, they all put on an act so they make it through the next round of bragging right cuts. Eat dinner with them, laugh and joke, but trust me, it's an act.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know what you say is true, I am a former HR leader, what was the latest restructuring, I noticed many good people recently left.