Hill-Rom

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2006 at 10:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like I said run away and fast.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After all people, this is where "I" live.

Signed,

The Humble JG

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only drawback is the employees need to respond 24/7 and if they fail to it may fall to you to get out of bed at 2 am.[/QUOTE]

Is that what they mean by "overnight travel"?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JG is angrier by the day. Outbursts and red faced rants. The pressure of his dismal performance is getting to him. Board is ready to make changes that don't include him. The unraveling is beginning.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to buy the popcorn and sit back to watch...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's right. We're on full on implosion watch here with Hill-Rom.

Interestingly enough, the stock price will probably be on the rise as the descent continues.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Usually does, a fix like that enablers the insiders to sell fast and get the most out of the sinking ship as they can. Too bad my neighbors, who work for HllRom aren't tuned in. They might not have added that new pool and paved their driveway...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goes to show that millions of dollars does not buy happiness in the END of it all, now doesn't it? Red faced and rants? Digging yourself an early grave does not give you the ability to gloat any longer or spend millions of dollars, now does it? Life is short so live it well and be kind to others! In the end of it all, you will be the winner! I am proud to say that i will be able to tell my grand kids how I helped a co-worker stay afloat or encouraged a manager to keep an employee rather than lay them off. I wonder what kind of stories JG will be able to share with his grand kids? Good heavens, he would probably give them nightmares!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He will tell his story of how he was watching a Bears game and how pissed off he was when he saw a Stryker stretcher being used. That will be about the 10,000 time the story will have been told. Enough!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or maybe he will tell them about the time he saved the "Big Deal" in Texas, only to find out by answering a question at the sales meeting on how "HE" did it, that it was simply by cutting price. Which by the way he tells us we should not do that. Hypocrite!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...or maybe he will get to the truth of the matter and tell his grandkids how he eliminated jobs so he could be rich and indulgent while others had their homes go into foreclosure and their children went without basic necessities. Something to be proud of? No, and unfortunately he will teach the next generation (even his grandchildren) that it is ok to be greedy at the expense of others and behave like a sow in a corn field....oink-oink.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company lost its focus when they went public. They have not treated one employee with any dignity or respect since. The comp plan is a crime. You need a CPA to figure out your next check. Next years comp plan will appear favorable but it's just going to be more confusing. You don't even know your getting screwed til it's too late. How much more can we take? We will lose all the good reps we have left if they keep this up and I'm pretty sure they don't care. How arrogant could you be? When will they be held accountable? JG and entire ELT need to be flushed out before it's too late. Anyone associated with the way we are paid now doesn't understand a thing about what we do or the capital equipment budgets in hospitals. Clueless.

13. Former H-R

Former H-R Guest

So sad. This was once a great company. What a waste.....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another year, another CFO gone. Did he leave because he couldn't figure out the comp plan?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This CFO is the smartest one so far... get a $250K signing bonus, and bail after 6 months- best of all was John's whining email... seems like everything sets him off.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

250k signing bonus? Try $1M. Was only here 7-8 months.

The commute was too bad for him... Back to Baxter.

I didn't see Greisch's email though. What did it say?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a sweet deal - work 6 months and get almost a $1M off a base salary of less than half that? And the best part is you don’t have to listen to John saying what a disappointment you were? Who in their right mind wouldn’t jump at the chance to go the big league’s? After all isn’t that why the headquarters is now in Chicago? To make it easier for employees to move from Baxter to HR- guess he never thought it would work the other way around so soon?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations to you for the 2000th post on Hill-Rom! 95% of them negative

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Greed is rampant among our leaders but the laws of humanity do not change: What goes around comes around and look what happened? Someone fell on his @ss again.