Hill-Rom

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2006 at 10:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you honestly believe that someone lobbying for an executive position would read these whining boards and make a decision based on what responses he gets? You all need to wake the F up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of my old neighbors wish there had been a board like this when they were hired. Some of them would not have bothered if they knew then what they know now, a lot of which is exactly what is posted on these boards.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have a phone interview for a Moveable Medical Equipment position in the Dallas area. Anyone have any insight?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Red headed stepchild division of Hill-Rom, but if you have a lot of HPG hospitals in territory, you might make some money first year. They recently signed a rental contract for MME.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gallup was pushed out. JG didn't like him because of the quality issues - he joined the company when NNC had all those audio quality issues - I guess he didn't like getting screamed at by customers on his first day on the job. I don't think that TG is well liked either by certain people, so my understanding is that he has more days behind him than he has ahead of him at CWS. TG doesn't bother me as much as AM, though. AM is a spoiled socialite who likes to hear himself talk. Sickening...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't stand Jake.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Adam McMullin does indeed love to hear himself talk. He and Gallup both always had a hard-on for wanting to appear like the smartest guys in the room. Sickening. Pontificate is the word that comes to mind. That's funny that you labeled Adam a socialite. He is a wannabe socialite. He's a poser. If he was worth anything, he'd have stayed at IBM Consulting where he'd be respected rather than mimicked and mocked at Hill-Rom. Instead of staying at a real company, he followed Gallup over to a losing division of a chronically ill company. Germann is ok, but after a short while at Hill-Rom, he began acting just like Gallup and McMullin. Ego maniac.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steven Strobel and Carlyn Solomon, two more people who have committed career suicide by joining HillRom

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WatchChild Head indcted of Fraud

Did any one hear that former WC GM Ryan M was indicted of fraud? They will hire anyone with a good haircut to run a division.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You call that a good haircut? My mop looks better than that guys hair. He had blond highlights at one time. I wish no ill will against people but this guy was an arrogant spoiled little brat who talked down to people.

Shame on the short Canadian for hiring this guy and his job should be next on the chopping block. He did fit the profile of a scam artist. I knew one who did the same thing in the mortgage world. smooth talker

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember a few years back when we would have to listen to the ACDs whine about how busy they were. The AEs took over rental like it was no big thing.

What are the COMs here for again??????

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did AM get convicted in the WC RM deal? I know they were close and AM hired him and they both took their kids to the expensive private schools.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: WatchChild Head indcted of Fraud

Huh. I suppose that's how he can afford those Prada shoes...

16. Hill-Rom - a once great company with great products

So sad to see how far a company can fall. How long can the charade last?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Hill-Rom - a once great company with great products

Until John runs out of acquisitions and old cronies.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are a bunch of idiots. HR is doing great and we are killing Stryker in our area. This is clearly a board for washed up haters.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the recent Hill-Rom annual report:
    Capital sales decreased
    Rental revenues declined

In both our North America and International segments, capital order trends continue to be volatile as our customers continue to closely watch their expenditures, looking for clarity in the evolving healthcare marketplace.

Who is the idiot?

Good luck putting Stryker in a casket.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The idiot is the one that thinks we still sell caskets or have anything to do with that business.