Hill-Rom

Discussion in 'Hill-Rom' started by Anonymous, Jun 19, 2006 at 10:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good job addressing the main issue....REVENUE is DOWN!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

4. Re: Hill-Rom - a once great company with great products

Is he another member of the HR Mormon inner circle?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Hill-Rom - a once great company with great products

No - he's not

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it time for the annual pre Christmas let some good employees go party Or is HR getting soft? It's laughable the way it was always spun as being beneficial to the company by the human resources drones. Soulless bunch they are! Where do they find people like that?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good question! Where do they find people like that? I know in the past that it ended up coming full circle for some and the hammer also slammed down on them. Never forget that what goes around comes around so for the snakes within, your time will come too. I am planning on leaving soon but my biggest concern is that my résumé will be stained with the HILL-ROM infested blood forever. I will have to "own" the fact that I worked here, darn it......

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With Little Hitler moving on, or being forced out is this a signal that JG is wanting to go into a new direction?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which little Hitler?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SJ

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Caring for outcomes???? Incomes!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the total compensation (salary, bonus, benefits) for a sales manager for beds at Hill Rom or Stryker?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left HILL-ROM a few years ago due to a decrease in salary and commission. A territory rep was averaging in the 50k range and commission wasn't much more. As the CEO mentioned; all profits were going right back into the company so that in itself was a testimonial which indicated that the employees' compensation was not going to increase. If you are interested in an actual management position (regional director of sales, etc.), I am not sure about the compensation in those positions. I do remember that the turn over for the directors was very high and there appeared to be a lot of disorganization. There were a certain few who were far more interested in their haircuts, treadmills, and vacations than the daily operations of the company.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former HR reps in PNW, Florida, Dallas, and Louisiana...maybe more