Hinshaw

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Sep 22, 2017 at 1:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is running Oncology to the ground. Terrible leader.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea but he's tall AF

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guy is a clown. He forgets what is is like to be a sales rep

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still has his "silver tongue". Bill used to be a good guy.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cannot be trusted. He still likes the ladies though.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ameet Malik will replace him soon and Bill will be sent to pasture. Another ex McKinsey guy up Bruno's butt that knows nothing about sales

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is up Bruno's ass. LOL

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New dude is taking Joe J place. Are they going to outsource our US Sales Mgt across the continents also?? Bruno is still in tact, for now. Word is BH is Bruno's guy, BS was JJ's guy.... Problem is the turnover in Mgt is astronomical.. all one has to do is dance to the tune for 2 years and we will have a new bozo in the lead. Kinsey Consulting, who are you picking for us after Bill is gone??
    I, for one in this field force have no respect for BH. He has a proclivity for the Hem division and watches the rest of the field flounder... His butt is in a sling because Kisqali isn't doing well, Rydapt also, the sales data sucks, people are ticked because they aren't going to make money. Big health systems aren't reporting (Mayo), they can't track all the other RX's ( or won't pay for data), and it keeps people from getting stock, pres club, etc.. But where is BH? Gotta make sure CAR-T and his face are plastered all over. I am all for CAR-T, just on BH getting the kudos for it.
    So, here we are... year end reviews, calibration.. What does it mean for You?? Well, if you are breast, you will be paid at 100%, Rydapt also.... No 1's on Year End review for them. So that bodes well for your long term stock incentive.....What about the rest of the Onc Reps? - be happy you are here. LOL (Insert laugh from "Thiller") It IS almost Halloween! Oh and work on your profitability in your territory..

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know where he's going ?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The snake Ameet Malik struck Hinshaw. Long time coming.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you say Ameet is a snake? Have you had personal interaction with him. I'm willing to give him a chance before I start criticizing him.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do however have to question BH's sincerity with all his crocodile tears. Seriously dude?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Bill is such a phoney. Never trusted him. Two faced leader.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hinshaw may be a lot of things but he is not a phony. Wait for time to tell about Ameet. He is a SNAKE

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Problem is not only Hinshaw, but his leadership team. Some are rather politicians than managers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you see all the pictures Ameett showed with him and Hinshaw? Trying to buy legitimacy. Fucking back stabber

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total joke!!!!