Hiring for District Assoc Rep

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by anonymous, Jul 7, 2017 at 5:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone tell me more about the hiring process, salary, perks, company car etc. What's management like? Company Reputation?? Who are the competitors? Many thanks

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh God, I can't stop laughing!! If you're genuinely this clueless about Wright, you need to stay put in your parents' basement like the pajama-clad millennial snowflake you no doubt are!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One word "don't"

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can i get a real answer, please....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"I want you to have this job, of course sodomy is a prerequisite."

(Pssst...means you're gonna get fucked if you go to work for Wright. Just sayin....)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you all are correct. Why in the world would I want to work for a company that would hire people like you. What a joke you are. You can't be professional to save your life. No wonder clients don't use you. It's not the company, it's the sales people they hired. No wonder they are looking to replace you all. Grow up... Just sayin

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh you naive little boy. Do about 10 years in the business and then talk. If banter like this offends you stay the fuck out of the biz. You'll be eaten alive. The company is just as twisted as us. Only difference is WE have the relationships.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL, I agree these reps are all dried up. You should take the job and show the. How a real professional rep does it. Good luck. It's a good company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its very competitive, but as most sales jobs there are always competition. Base is $75K to $85K. Commission uncapped $30K. No car, pays mileage. Management can be difficult. Good luck.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. Thank you for the info.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true cooperate puppet. Lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in all seriousness, I work as a hub manager in one of the larger locations, and I can tell you it is a very stressful job. If you are not able to multi task, handle stress or cannot accept criticism then I probably would not apply. The reps can be very hard on the ASR which I found many times to be a little too much. Remember, you will be the one to take the heat if you are in a case with no rep and something goes wrong. Set the rules first before starting. As I stated before many of the reps feel entitled and will throw you under the bus before they would even think of taking the fall even if it is their error. Good luck

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello
    I too work as a hub manager in the West. I have to agree that in order to be a successful ASR, you may have to either eat a little crow or set the ground rules down. Whatever rep/s that you are assigned to will try and very professionally try to make their job a helluva lit easier, therefore, throwing quite a bit on you. When a nighttime surgery arises....you will be called. And God forbid you don't put every plate and screw and pin on that billing sheet....he'll to pay.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You wanna be's put in years of not seeing your family and getting your teeth kicked in day after day and then talk. You have no idea what you're talking about.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes I do know because I was also an ASR and rep prior to managing. Must be doing something right

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers are just reps that couldn't sell

17. Tim Wescott

Tim Wescott Guest

Oh, brother...

Another crybaby rep who wants to be a manager so bad he can taste it, yet lacks the education, experience, toughness, or common sense required for such a role.

Maybe when you can consistently meet your minimum sales threshold, improve your attitude, and you can get your FICO score out of the laughable garbage range, we can consider promoting you.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kudos to you on the last post. Well said. You are 100% correct. They lack the mindset that it takes to manage various people. All they do is pimp themselves out for a small tendon surgery. Or maybe they think doing a hammertoe is. If stuff.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep collecting your 150k loser. Education. Lol. Yeah ok. Keep telling yourself that. That MBA will pay off one day.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest