Hiring freeze

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Feb 8, 2018 at 9:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a hiring freeze across all divisions?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny thing is there are still a shit load of jobs posted. How is that possible with a hiring freeze? Yes the management sucks here but they are hiring the clueless with record numbers.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um. Perhaps, just maybe, the two are related?

Lemme guess, you're a brainchild in management. o_O

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The blind leading the blind

JNJ is cutting base salaries and not competing for truly talented reps.

Management is turned off be intelligent, ethical people because management wants to control and manipulate the sales force when then want to.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long do the freezes last? Do they just not reply to applicants while the freeze is going on?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After the layoffs. Good luck!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey guys there is no hiring freeze. Ignore the people on here who are trying to fire you up to become discontented. Most of them lacked talent, were let go and now seek their revenge. We have a young talented sales force that can run over any outdated, aging organization. Believe it. We are the best of the best. That is why you are here!! Stay positive and focused. Everything else will work out for you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure, Jan.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed in November. Was told in December plans were on hold due to hiring freeze. Not sure if the freeze is still going on but that’s what the hiring manager told me.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was just you. There is no hiring freeze. We are always looking for talented young people.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiring freeze is real. Open positions posted, but only internal candidates can fill positions. Confirmed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

See no lay offs! That’s why I love this place. Just show up and do an ok job and you can work here until you are finished and retire with huge bank!! Go to Abbvie and you would see them always laying off. Not here. We love Marti the job keeper.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you finally leave you will wonder why you put up with all that you did and see you have wasted your working lifetime.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A free car, free gas, and free lunches are apparently very powerful beer goggles in the world of career choices.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can’t wait to leave. Why are so many hiring companies interested until they hear we are at Janssen? It seems like it is an automatic DQ from the hiring process. It makes me sick to think I might be stuck here. Fuckkkkkkkkkkk! I want to get out before the post Remicade era hits and things get super ugly for those of us left.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there still a hiring freeze?
    Thanks.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes.