Hiring process at LabCorp?

Discussion in 'Labcorp' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2010 at 8:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it normal for them to request interviews at 2 in the morning?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do yourself a favor and RUN from this company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would you prefer never to hear back? What possible meaning could the time be? Everyone works different schddules, works from home, etc.

Having said that, it is one screwed up place, so watch yourself...24 Hours a day there.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what position are you applying for?

More than likely it is a mistake made by one of the horrible HR representatives that this place tends to attract. Unless you are really hurting for a job I would run. Most of us that are here are looking to get out!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's when the Manager got home from the bar.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horrible HR reps is right....can't find them, phone calls and emails not returned and if you are lucky enough to get a live person, they can't or won't help you.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously? What is HR? Wouldn’t that cost money?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stay far away from diagnostic sales. I got in thinking it would lead to device sales but it has only hurt my resume. Honestly the copier sales and selling for yellow pages have helped me more than labcorp has.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the background check has completed from Sterling on the 21st and has been with labcorp since then and I'm still waiting on the ok. I was starting today but now it's been pushed to the 2nd. What is taking them so long? Is it really that much to review?
    I have no felonies or DUIs and have passed background checks for hospitals.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they probably misplaced it or just forgot about you. HR doesn't really pay that close attention to details.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consider yourself lucky. Use the extra time to look for something else. LCA is a shithole!,

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When GM's only know how to manage their budget by not hiring people this is what happens. Leadership here is an absolute joke... consider yourself lucky.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really you are so wrong. Just look at LCA this lab is no way a smaller version of Q what a sicko! Give me a break you have no clue at all ever buddy fool of jerk!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More than likely, the job you are interviewing for will go to a vp that has been demoted. That is commonplace over there. Look at Quest my friend!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know how far back they go on driving record or arrests? I have a couple DUIs. In 2002 and 2003.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does LCA use urine for initial screening/drug test for SME sales position?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rather then worry about the urine sample, you may want to get your head examined if you considering working at this shit hole

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this company ever fill a position? These jobs are the same ones they had posted for over 8 months. Is LabCorp in trouble financially??

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes there is a hiring freeze. January 1 Quest is in the United contract. LCA will lose huge numbers and the ax will be dropped all over the country. Bad time to be at LCA.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you or can anyone else know the percentage of LCA business coming from United? Or how much is going to Quest? When do they usually Rif? Before or after the holidays?