Hiring Prostate Sales Force?

Discussion in 'Genomic Health' started by Anonymous, Nov 21, 2012 at 11:02 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that they are going to be hiring a sales force to launch their prostate cancer test beginning of next year. Anyone currently or previously working there? Is it a good sales culture???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted today via e-mail from a recruiter re: Genomic Health looking for a "Prostate Sales force" Does anyone know any details about this?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon Genomic Health people, what's up with this new division?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUL base ?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

110k with large territory and no real chance of success. Same product was tried with another company (Aureon) and they went out of business because no one really used the test.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank-you, I found that out as well. Maybe one clinical paper. From what I hear, they're setting them selves up for failure.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Organizations are telling men to quit getting screened for prostate cancer. So it doenst take einstein to realize this is gonna fail.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know when you have no idea of what you are talking about? Seriously. How? This has nothing to do with screening.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well its the end of 2014, two validation studies and decision impact study and health economics study. Also several thousand urologists ordering many thousands of tests. What a failure! <---sarcasm in case you are a complete idiot

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Prolaris by Myriad has more efficacy.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Efficacy in relation to an assay?

Asinine.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, why are you even bothering to respond to these idiotic commentsl? We're way too busy for this. Let the drug reps go back and forth with this stuff. We're out to move tens of thousands of assays so get after it or get canned!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha yea more like ten or twenty

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the word here? Seems to be a lot of pressure on the salesforce with physicians not really buying into the data. Anyone have some insight?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tons of pressure! We can't even give this test away for free.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a good test. MD's are willing to use. Lots of pressure on sales side, but fun to sell.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, problem with the prostate franchise is the beach dyed blond haired leader - "A"$$hole, "A"rrogant, and "U"nethical. Senior leaders need to watch his MO

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many more people is GHI going to promote from the prostate division who lack the ethics gene?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Put some lipstick on this pig and get it sold. I'm sure the reorg is going to improve sales.....

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that LOSER Michael Hicks still there?