Hiring ??

Discussion in 'Halozyme Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2008 at 2:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they hiring?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we are hiring 500 reps in preparation for our 2012 launch of Halolin and Halolog.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would starting salary be for someone with over 8 years experience?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It all depends on what you know about the Matrix. You have to be a believer.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received an email from HR with updates on website referring to send resume. when is Halozyme starting hiring process for 500 sales reps if the launch is not til 2012?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is not true, someone is playing with you.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear they are hiring nurse educators and reps.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about DMs/RMs? National Sales Director? Anyone know?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you look on their site, you'll see address to send resume. I read HyQ results and you can see insulin results posted on several biotech blogs. Hylenex is going to do great-a lot better then when those fools at Baxter pegged it for pediatric rehydration only. If anyone hears about open rep/DM positions, please post. Am DM now, but would go to rep level to get in on this.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They hired a fantastic VP of Commercial. He has an incredible background and will be able to make sure they launch successfully. They also have hired a handful of the best Baxter Hylenex people from before. When I was selling Hylenex, it was really starting to catch on. I watch the site a lot for sales openings. If anyone hears about management positions, please post. I want in!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just heard they hired the best MSL they ever had. She came from Atlanta. When she left, I knew there was a problem. She helped me a lot and the doctors loved her. She go a lot of great things going with the doctors and abruptly left. It is good Halozyme has her back. She knew Hylenex back and forth and would always step in to assist. Go team! I would live to hear how to contact the right person for sales or sales manager position.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds like they are hand picking the best people Baxter had. If anyone hears how to apply for any sales positions, please post.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really think relaunching Hylenex will work?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i just posted this on Baxter's site but yes, it will sell if they:
    stay away from the marketing and sales team they had at baxter (especilly tp, ec, and lots of the marketing team who never got it at all), hire more of the nurses to do the hands on and msls to educate on science-we did not have enough of the nureses and msls-if they could get the msl and nurse team back, that would be best. they need to bring price down also. without data to show benefit to human over animal (although we knew it when we were trying to sell), price must be equal. then open it up for selling in any department because it should be used in every department. large label means ability to sell to many disciplines. I hate sales management because they would not let us sell. always blamned it on regulatory, but that was a bunch of bull. i think hylenex will catch on very fast if they just do what is above. I was a sales rep for only a year, but saw that i could have been successful had i not been handcuffed by sales management loonies and price.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are hiring right now. Several geographies. I have received a call. Am going for it!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you talk to sales director Greg E?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not yet but from recruiter. What is G Elias like???

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's a nice guy - I just interviewed with him earlier this week, but it looks like he decided to go with someone else, which is tough as I think this is a great opportunity. BTW, this was for the Texas territory...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

would like to be back selling hylenex. i think halozyme will do it right. i looked at their site but saw no postings but am hearing most of their reps are hired?