Hiring

Discussion in 'Neotract' started by Anonymous, Aug 13, 2013 at 9:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, base pay of $70k, nice car allowance, and large territory. But wait there's more...........NO CPT code, NO physician reimbursement, NO managed care reps, NO regional reimbursement people, and only a handful of USA clinical sites. WTF - is the clinical study .........vs Cysto.......really??? How impactful is THAT going to be when selling this product at 4k per pop??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't imagine having a uro do this without getting paid on top of charging a patient from what you said 4k.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doc won't touch it if they don't get paid.. Simply put

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is the contact? Is it being sourced by a recruiter?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was offered 96base, 700/mth, pre-ipo stock, and a manageable territory. Im in. If you think you need managed care reps-then you a pharma sample dumper. If you cannot speak reimbursement language you are an idiot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have they already begun putting together a sales force?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU are a dumb ass. You REALLY think physicians are going to use a product where there isn't a CPT for reimbursement??? You must be on an IPP to believe that this is a decent gig.

Ask your Urologists about "The Spanner", "Urgent PC", "Renessa", "Neotonus" and "Testopel". They tried these products and didn't get paid until AFTER a CPT code with RUVs AND Medicare coverage (which does NOT happen without a code).

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was the carrot dangled that they'll take you on to the next start up, as long as you sell well here? How many from the previous start up made it over to this Company?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much is the base?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be very careful going here. It is obvious from their hiring practices and target lists that they have no clue what they are doing here. With newer modalities coming out this dog is dead before it even started. Not one high volume BPH physician uses this thing

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've heard they hiring field management?? Can anyone confirm

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone please give the low down of being a rep there

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wondering the same thing. What is the "at plan number" vs realistic earnings, culture, surgeon response to the technology. Many recruiters are calling looks like they are expanding quite a bit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would be very careful about going here. It is pretty obvious what they did and what they are going to continue to do. They brought people in for very good wages who got some fringe doctors going. I mean the term fringe as in mostly docs who are not very busy and are not major players in the BPH market. Second year in they have raised quotas to unachievable levels. Multiple reps will tell you that behind closed doors (as in they won't say that publicly).

Tyler Binney has no clue what he is doing and if you took his knowledge on selling BPH and put it in a thimble you would still have room for your thumb. The only person who might know less about this market is Dave Amerson since he is the one who put Tyler where he is. You might think that me (person typing this) really has it in for Tyler or Dave. Not at all. They just know so little about BPH in general they have no business holding their positions. They don't understand competing technology and the Neotract data is average to below average at best. Kudos to both of them for convincing someone that they understand this market. Dave is a smart guy but in over his head and does not realize that reimbursement drives this market....period. Tyler is just clueless.

It is really easy to capture a small % of the market in the beginning. The problem that Neotract has is their technology has results worse than many of the other minimally invasive treatments out there. They do have the fact of minimal side effects, but if management knew what they were doing they would realize that physicians who recommend treatments don't care about that as much as they do since almost all minimally invasive procedures have less side effects that the TURPS and lasers of the world which means doctors can sell any of them to their patients. What you are going to see in this market is that any new technologies will always capture a small % of market share very fast in the beginning. Getting to $5-$10M in this market is not that hard. Getting from $10M+ is hard and these guys are clueless about that.

What you are going to hear from them in an interview is them touting their growth and acceptance of the technology something along the lines of we grew XXX% over the last year and we see XX% growth year after year so you will make a lot of money. Let me know when they come close to making a profit. Great niche product, but that niche is pretty small.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Not at all disgruntled? Doesn't show one bit. You're hiding it well. So well I was tipped off to this thread by a peer and we agreed that it is obvious who you are. Just leave if it is that bad for you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting, but I don't work there and never have. I do have a few friends that work there. SO apparently the two of you (your peer) aren't that bright if it is obvious who I am yet you were wrong.

I am merely pointing out the reality. I will say that it is interesting that based on this post that you felt you knew who it was. At least you prove my point that Dave and Tyler are clueless. I can tell you that if two of you who are not Dave and Tyler can figure out who is disgruntled and miserable in your company yet they can't or if they can and do nothing about it then they shouldn't hold the positions they do. Thanks for proving that point.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed,

Company sold for 725 Million,.....